facebook

know that you are awesome!

by: Truth

So you went through rush and the outcome was not as you had wished. Please don't feel bad. Seriously, there are zillions of reasons you didn't make it to the house you wanted or any house at all and they all lie within the hands of the girl that cut you - it really comes down to one and how could you ever hit it off with all 150 plus girls in a house? It could be as simple (and deranged) as the fact that you wearing blue and she hates blue. Maybe you look like the girl in elementary school that her second grade crush gave the extra birthday cupcake to. You can beautiful, smart, rich (as in Gramps own a huge portion of a bank but you don't know it rich), funny as hell, a legacy, and have so much more going for you and still not end up with "something". Life at MSU is still going to be great. Move on, continue to be yourself, kind to others in and out of houses, and know that you are awesome!

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Thanks    

Thank you for that, you are very sweet for saying this. I have been beating myself up trying to figure out what I did wrong, or did I wear the wrong outfit, shoes, say the wrong thing... I think the whole process really can make you feel down about yourself, it's already tough enough being a freshman in college and then to add on negative feelings from rush. Thank you I will move on!

By: Thanks
by: AwSep 19, 2017 10:43:01 AM

That makes me sad. You did nothing wrong. Recruitment is a brutal process and great girls end up getting cut all the time. No need to be Greek at msu to have a great social life. If you chose to try again great if not also great. Do not let this define you in any way. Sooner than you think it will become insignificant to your experience at MSU.

By: Aw
by: TruthSep 19, 2017 11:43:03 AM

You're very welcome classy lady!

By: Truth
#2  by: Broken heArt   

So nice to know there are such beautiful people here at msu!

By: Broken heArt
#3  by: Lol   

Couldn't agree more. And remember you can rush as a sophomore.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.