facebook

cob

by: wondering

can someone explain continuous open bidding? If girls drop after bid day, how do houses select who to fill the pledge class with? Is is girls that know someone in the house, or rankings from prior parties?

Posted By: wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ?   

Ask your rho gam that is what they are for. I believe if you receive a bid you are not eligible for one year to accept another bid but not sure.

By: ?
#2  by: wondering   

I dropped before pref night, so won't be accepting a bid, just wondered if they do COB at msu and how it works.

By: wondering
#3  by: Msu   

Check Panhellenic web site. They will update on who may be doing cob and give you the necessary information when they know.

By: Msu
#4  by: Nah   

Don't count on it. You need to move on or rush again next year. Life at state is too good to hang on to a thread of hope.

By: Nah
#5  by: hope   

don't listen to people. most houses COB. it helps if you have friends in one, but not impossible without

By: hope
#6  by: #6   

When does COB start?

By: #6
#7  by: Please ...   

Look on Panhel website they will post information when they know. That is the only way to get accurate infromation

By: Please ...
#8  by: Sorry   

COB is very uncommon.

By: Sorry
#9  by: Hmm   

Seriously how common is COB among the houses though? I assume the site doesn't post any information about it until about December, or can it be earlier?

By: Hmm
by: 10Sep 25, 2017 11:24:07 PM

Will the site post every single sorority that would be doing COB, or can some do it under the radar so to speak?

By: 10
#10  by: Hi   

DG, g phi, and pi phi are all doing COB this week I believe

By: Hi
by: 10 Sep 26, 2017 5:07:31 PM

Thank u! :)

By: 10
by: lolSep 26, 2017 5:34:08 PM

you're wrong but ok

By: lol
by: msuSep 27, 2017 11:09:36 AM

how would we join then?

By: msu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.