facebook

rush 2017

by: someone

Was anyone else dropped by all houses except one that they did not want to be in, yet they are constantly told that they have so much going for them? They are pretty, nice, funny, etc. Because I do not understand how this happens.

Posted By: someone
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: msu   

Unless you absolutely can't see yourself there then just drop but what house? you might like it unless its a bottom house and you will never see it as worthy of you

By: msu
#2  by: unfornutely   

yes it seemed so unfair. I only had two on my list the last three rounds and now i have to rank them and i only want one and I'm afraid to suicide so ill just choose the one i liked the best after today, if i don't get it ill drop out completely. I don't understand how this all works but crushed.

By: unfornutely
#3  by: sad   

yep, ended up dropping

By: sad
#4  by: Sucks   

Yeah me! Processed sucked. I'm so sad.

By: Sucks
#5  by: blah   

None of you can complain unless you stuck it all the way out. There's no harm in finishing recruitment, getting a bid, then dropping, at least you tried. The rest of you are just making girls that got dropped by every single house feel worse

By: blah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.