facebook

honest ranking post-rush 2017

by: PNMRanker

I'm an Out-Of-State and this is just my personal opinion after visiting each house. I heard a lot of things about all of them from tons of people. A lot of it was negative, but this is my (and most PNMs) opinion after rush.

Ranked on looks, personality, and reputation.

TOP: XO=AXO , APhi=KKG

MID: ZETA=THETA=SKRAPPA, AXID=KD

LOWER: GPHi=PiPhi, SDT=DG, AOPi

Don't get upset over this list, everyone has their own opinion.

Posted By: PNMRanker
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lmfao   

why are u trying to post this today when girls are making decisions... dont make them feel bad. every house had good things about them.

By: lmfao
by: ?Sep 18, 2017 8:34:25 AM

this was 100% not written by a PNM

By: ?
by: ClearlySep 18, 2017 8:37:36 AM

No pnm is going to refer to sk as skrappa.

By: Clearly
#2  by: No way   

Phi is best... Clearly your from out of state.

By: No way
by: lolSep 18, 2017 9:30:13 AM

- said by a phi

By: lol
#3  by: PNMRanker   

Jeez!! It was just MY opinion I already dropped because I didn't get the houses I wanted back

By: PNMRanker
by: !Sep 18, 2017 8:41:02 AM

Shocker!!

By: !
by: just wowSep 18, 2017 12:30:40 PM

Good it makes more room for the girls that do want to be in a house. There are lots of girls who wish they were asked back by any "middle" tier. this whole ranking thing is stupid

By: just wow
#4  by: lol    

If you are a pnm how would you truly know the quality of the houses. There is much more to the quality of a sorority other than hotness. Do you know who is top in overall gpa? Theta, Zeta, Axdi, and SK. Do you know who is bootom? Aphi, Aopi, Kkg, and Pi phi, do you know who won Greek rank last year? Gphi. I could go in but won't bother. All the house a have qualities good and bad it is not nearly as black and white as you think or as this site says.

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.