facebook

huh

by: ???

How does the process of actually picking girls out to join a sorority work on the sororities befhalf?

Posted By: ???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorry   

No offense but no active is going to tell you the process. You will find out when you are on the other side.

By: Sorry
by: #2Sep 17, 2017 7:39:51 PM

Then what's the point of rho gammas if apparently we're not allowed to know how to be successful in the process lol.

By: #2
by: LolSep 17, 2017 7:43:36 PM

If you knew the process it'd be like cheating
You're supposed to just act yourself. This isn't a test where there's a right answer. It's just a matter of if u fit in a house or not.

By: Lol
by: LSep 17, 2017 8:02:55 PM

The point of rho gammas is to help the pnms on their side of things not the houses side of things.

By: L
#2  by: Lol some more    

Yeah understandable, no question it's about how u fit a certain house rather than blatantright/wrong. That's a given. Again, it's more so a question of how criteria is utilized in deciphering it in the process :). Nothing about "cheating" the system, just literally what the post-protocol itself is

By: Lol some more
by: lolSep 18, 2017 2:30:06 AM

first of all, each house looks for different things so it'd take ages for the rho gams to explain every house to you. second, like i said, if you knew the criteria each house used it'd be cheating because then you could just act a certain way at XYZ sorority so active members/whoever is rushing you rates you highly. do you see what i'm saying?

that is all i can say without giving away too much info.... you'll see what i mean if/when you join a house!

By: lol
#3  by: Yo   

I was also told that some girls don't take you because you remind them of a girl in another sorority?? I think that's dumb because I just dropped since I only had one house left that I felt I didnt connect with at all and I gave it my all to like it as well.

By: Yo
by: SadSep 17, 2017 8:52:50 PM

Sorry it didn't work for you but suck a quick process and you really gotta put yourself out there. Maybe next year.

By: Sad
by: lolSep 18, 2017 2:31:34 AM

this is simply just not true.

By: lol
#4  by: ya prob true   

Each girl has a list of items they rank each girl they interview - if they know them and want them in they rank the highest they can. Or if they are a legacy then they ask a girl in the house they know to interview them and so on and so on. - Its all about legacy and who you know.

By: ya prob true

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.