facebook

kkg

by: Wow

Today I was told that a girl from kkg told a pnm "why are you even here we only take Americans" , if that isn't horrible and shows their true colors I don't know what is

Posted By: Wow
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fake news   

Not a fan of kkg at all but highly doubt this happened

By: Fake news
#2  by: Bullcrap   

This site is full of lies. Of course girls are trained on what to and not to say. What the hell do you think they have doing since before class started. Not a big fan of kkg but doubt this happened.

By: Bullcrap
#3  by: disgusted    

this isn't such a lie and disturbing that you would actually think that you obviously are just trying to made kkg look bad they were my favorite house and it is so rude that i would say that or anything about any other house

By: disgusted
by: What??Sep 18, 2017 6:02:59 AM

Are you drunk? Your post makes no sense.

By: What??
#4  by: Sad   

I don't think it happened. So many rumors and mistrutgs in here.

By: Sad
#5  by: ya prob true   

Ya KKG asked where my parents worked and what countries Ive traveled to and do i have a vacation house any where! truth

By: ya prob true
by: okSep 18, 2017 11:57:21 PM

okay must defiantly not do you really think anyone human being would say that? That is such a joke u are just trying to make kappa look bad you freak get a life

By: ok
by: actually....Sep 19, 2017 7:24:30 PM

They asked me my zip code and what my dad does for a living. Not kidding.

By: actually....
#6  by: Msu02   

Don't believe everything you here.
Roommate is in Kappa - her and her friends are not pretentious or judgmental. I'm not Greek but find it funny how some houses waste time bashing others. Never hear it from my roommate or her "sisters" but have from other girls in a couple of other houses.
It's pathetic.

By: Msu02
#7  by: Tell   

Funny!

By: Tell
#8  by: xoxo   

Kappa just uses student directory to get your address then zillow dot com to find your parents' home value. What's funny is one of the girls has a mom who is a former stripping mail order bride.

MSU greek life is a bunch of tacky vapid insecure upper MIDDLE CLASS girls pretending to be richer than any of them really are. If they were stupid rich their dad could have got them into UofM or they'd be at IU or Miami -- not at some crappy state school.

By: xoxo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.