facebook

kkg, aphi, dg

by: Super 3

Nationally, these 3 are the strongest/best houses overall and are USUALLY top or mid-tier at most schools.

PIPHI, THETA, are strong but not top or mid-tier as often across the country as the Super 3.

CHIO, DDD, ZETA, GPB are strong but top less often than the above.

AXO, KD, ADPi, AGD are top only on occasion and are slightly more regional.

AXD is never top and not nearly in the same catagory as the above.

PHIMU, AEPHI, SDT, DPE, AOPI are even weaker than AXD.

SSS, PSS, ASA, TPA are just totally unknown, generally speaking.

Did I forget any??

Posted By: Super 3
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wtf   

Wtf does this have to do with anything? Yes you forgot sk. This is a totally stupid post not sure what your agenda is.

By: Wtf
#2  by: Wtf   

This post made me laugh

#3  by: Okay. LOL!   

This was clearly written by someone who has a limited understanding of NPC and how the sororities are perceived throughout the country.

If there are a Super 3 in terms of national strength and name recognition, they would be (in no particular order) Tri Delta, Kappa, and Chi Omega.

Close behind them would be (in no particular order) Theta, Pi Phi, and Alpha Phi.

Phi Mu, KD, Zeta, ADPi, DG, and Alpha Gam are all strong throughout the South in different places and also have national name recognition which would increase their standing simply because Greek life is more popular down there than any other section of the country.

Alpha Chi, Gamma Phi, and probably AOPi would come next.

The rest would depend a lot on regions.

By: Okay. LOL!
by: @OK.Lol!Sep 19, 2017 11:37:01 AM

You sure are stupid, acting like I don't know NPC and then putting up your own listing that kinda outlines mine.

Yeah, there can be a Super 3 that are the top strongest,, not a hard concept to get unless you are STUPID.

By: @OK.Lol!
#4  by: Yeahno   

Three biggest national sororities by membership

Chi o by far o
Zeta
DG

By: Yeahno
by: @YeahnoSep 19, 2017 11:39:34 AM

I guess you're a stupid ass, too. your post would be accurate if the OP was about the 3 largest sororities (but it isn't).

Hell, DZ is one of the largest but who the hell wants to be a DZ except girls going to lil ole SWTSU.

Get your brain out, insert it into your head and re read the OOP. It says strongest, not biggest.

smh

By: @Yeahno
#5  by: Yeahno   

.theodysseyonline.com/10-best-national-collegiate-sororities

By: Yeahno
#6  by: Wtf   

This is probably one of the most irrelevant posts to hit this site in a long time..literally none of this matters here

#7  by: Ahahaha   

this is a joke right? Phi Mu is good in the south. AXiD is top at a lot more schools than you think. Theta is actually a very strong nationally. You forgot SK. AXO is strong nationally. you also forgot DZ. and did you know that 1 in every 3 greek women is a Chi Omega? I literally could go on and on about everything wrong in your post but you get the idea.

By: Ahahaha
by: @AhahahaSep 19, 2017 11:42:43 AM

Phi Mu?? Who cars about a sorority this is good regionally?? Re read the OP. No discussion of "good regionally".

AXO strong nationally?? They are hardly ever top and are mostly middle to bottom tier.

Chi O?? See comment @Yeahno.

You guys are STUPID at this school.

By: @Ahahaha
#8  by: Efa   

Some of these sororities keep churning from their hometowns. Very townie and cliquish. Others like variety. Find what fits you best or you'll be an outsider in your own sorority. Not a good feeling. This is sisterhood for life, living n a house where you're not comfortable is the worst.

By: Efa
#9  by: Super 3   

hahah.

Now I see why the smart kids go to Michigan and the others go to Michigan State.

oh my..

By: Super 3
#10  by: Stupid!   

This is such a stupid, irrelevant and untrue post. Several other house are just as strong nationally. I won't name because some ass will assume I'm in that house. YOU SHOULD PICK WHERE YOU FIT, NOT TRY TO FIT IN!

By: Stupid!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.