facebook

gpa

by: wondering

do sororities look at freshman gpa if you are rushing as a sophomore? If they are a high gpa house, will they cut based on gpa? or give a girl a second look if a high gpa?

Posted By: wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes and no   

Yes a house will cut you for gpa. I have heard that some will cut if your hs gpa is below a 3.5. Don't think it really helps to have high gpa but having a low gpa definitely can hurt you if that makes sense. Houses have to make big cuts so gpa is one of the easiest and clear cut ways to do that.

By: Yes and no
#2  by: Yes   

Yes the sorority will look at your college gpa. You can be cut based on your gpa if it is below their requirements. Most houses list what they are looking for on their pages. They will not look at your hs gpa at all if you are a sophomore.

By: Yes
#3  by: Shdh   

How do they look at that? Do they just look at what u put during registration? Or do they have total academic access to your records? I have a high gpa but always wondered how they could even verify that lol. I assume the Pallenhalic office just sends the verification electronically? What else is included academic wise? E.g classes you took, specific grades, # of credits etc

By: Shdh
#4  by: S   

Yes they get it from your transcript just overalll not detail. Don't lie because we will know.

By: S

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.