facebook

clothing at rush

by: CamiRivers

I'm a freshman starting at MSU in the fall and I am planning on rushing a sorority but I'm not sure what type of clothes I should be bringing to wear. Any help?

Posted By: CamiRivers
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ideas   

Cute shorts or skirt and top for first round. Romper or casual dress for 2 and 3. Nicer dress for pref something you would wear to a wedding not out clubbing. Don't show too much skin or too much leg. Off the shoulder and strapless are hard because you may be readjusting a lot which is distracting. Best idea is to check out sororities insta pages from recruitment last year( not date parties etc...) first couple of rounds flats are good because you will be doing a lot of walking and standing. Save the heels for pref. Wear things that you are comfortable in and flatter you so you forget about your outfit and focus on your conversations.

By: Ideas
by: QueenAug 24, 2017 11:22:00 PM

Dress in ur fav trendy outfits. First impressions are all we have - goes both ways. Get sleep, look your best, be yourself but you gotta put yourself out there. Talk, smile, have fun. Ask real questions that that you want to know. Don't talk about frats.

By: Queen

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.