facebook

sorority scouting freshmen

by: Soph/Freshmen

I'm in my sophomore year but technically a freshmen with credits and still have 4 years to go regardless due to my minor: Is it okay if I write down freshmen as my class in the Greek Life sign up or is that something that will be looked into and just make me look dishonest?

Posted By: Soph/Freshmen
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

Dont write down freshman but make a point to bring up in conversation that you have to stay 5 years. As stupid as it is, many houses are tougher against non-freshmen bc they wont get 4 years of dues out of you

By: Hi
by: y7gAug 17, 2017 2:31:12 PM

What's wrong with freshman if one identifies with being freshman though? I hear different opinions but I don't want to be "struck out" if I'm going against some code of the sort lmao

By: y7g
by: noAug 17, 2017 7:50:12 PM

lol if you're not a freshman don't put freshman. They will ask what you did last year in high school and when you say that you were actually in college they will know you lied

By: no
#2  by: Hi   

When I transferred I was a standing freshman because of credits not transferring and I put down freshman and I was fine. I didn't talk about being a transfer student though so maybe because you were at msu last year you shouldn't our freshman since it might be a problem if they know you somehow

By: Hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.