facebook

help

by: Freshman

Hi everyone! I'm an incoming freshman (so excited) and I already know a lot of girls in Zeta Tau Alpha & Chi Omega and I think I'd fit in those houses so well because I know the girls I know in both of those houses but I was wondering what other houses to look out for?

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: !!!   

Just because you know girls in the house doesn't mean you'll fit in or even want to be in it. You should keep an open mind with all of the houses because you never know what can happen. Like if you get dropped from either of these houses or fall in love with a different house!

By: !!!
#2  by: Troll   

Troll go away

By: Troll
#3  by: Reply   

That's what I figured that's why I wanted to know some other opinions on houses I should keep an eye on but I'll definitely keep my mind open thanks so much

By: Reply
#4  by: For help Incoming Freshma   

Zeta and ChiO are 2 very different houses. Zeta is Mid-tier and Chi O is Top tier

By: For help Incoming Freshma
by: ^Jul 2, 2017 8:54:59 PM

Tier differences are true but that's not really what makes them most significantly different they hang out with much of the same people but it's just the girls in general. Keep an open mind for sure because tier doesn't really matter neither does the name you will just know when you've found the one during rush!

By: ^
#5  by: 7   

No offense but most instate people know girls in most houses. Unless your sister is an active not much of an advantage because everyone else will have the same connections. The top half of houses will cut at least 50% of pnms the first day. You have to be open to all houses in order to have a successful recruitment.

By: 7
by: :)Jul 3, 2017 11:35:13 AM

Best advice on here

By: :)
by: soJul 3, 2017 10:01:32 PM

am i screwed if i have no connections and im in-state?

By: so
by: NoJul 4, 2017 9:15:19 AM

No you are not screwed. Knowing people in he houses helps a little at times but it s not going to get you a bid. Knowing a couple people will not sway the entire house in your favor. It is much more benifitial when it comes to cob.

By: No
#6  by: Honest   

You have a better chance getting into Zeta cuz they are a middle House. Chi O is a top house and very exclusive.

By: Honest
#7  by: Pollster   

Come on out and rush Skulls. The water's fine!

By: Pollster
#8  by: Lol   

I'll just tell u in my zeta pledge class alone 2016, 18 of us preffed chi o and are in zeta so not sure tier matters lol

By: Lol
by: ?Jul 7, 2017 9:20:36 AM

You preffed chi o but got your second choice or preffed chi o and chose zeta? Big difference

By: ?
by: ReallyJul 7, 2017 9:51:30 AM

This is just hilarious no one in their right mind would pick Zeta over Chi O !and that's the truth.

By: Really
by: LmaoJul 7, 2017 2:15:46 PM

Dude I never go on this site but I did yesterday and saw our name. Sorry idk how this thing works but no, if you're in chi o I think you'd know a few names that you were sad about losing during recruitment that are in zeta

By: Lmao
by: No matterJul 7, 2017 2:52:22 PM

Dude don't buy it. Who cares? Both got pretty average pledge classes anyway.

By: No matter
by: EhJul 16, 2017 8:23:45 PM

Don't think I've ever felt at loss not having someone who's in zeta as my sister

By: Eh
#9  by: Yo   

Hit me up and we'll def talk. Let's hear a height and weight.

By: Yo
#10  by: .   

actually not true, we had a huge number of girls in my pledge class of AXO that had chi o and axo on preference day, and chose axo instead. It really just depends on yourself and where you fit in, each house task their pros and cons, but you have to find out for yourself. Just rush with an open mind, and just imagine living with those girls and ask yourself if you could see yourself making lifetime friends and living in a house with these girls? Be honest with yourself and where you'd actually see yourself, and don't just pick a house because its 'top tier'. Ask around and you'll soon find out that a lot of girls that picked a house because of its tier instead of the one they wanted, were not happy there.

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.