facebook

just another ranking by a geed

by: Noname

After this year and thoroughly seeing all the new members and each sororitiy's social schedule here are the rankings in my opinion

Chi o > a phi = kappa
Axo > zeta
Sk = theta > axid > kd
DG > gphi
Pi phi > aopi = sdt

The 3 top houses new pc's were honestly kinda disappointing compared to the past few years - they're all slipping
Axo had a good pledge class this year IMO. They're rising.
Zeta's was pretty average, kind of slipping.
Sk and theta did well - good enough to keep their ranking at least.
Axid was better than previous years, they're improving
Kd did pretty average compared to previous years.

The other houses did pretty well too.

Posted By: Noname
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: S   

Agreed for the most part. Don't think any house killed it and top 7 or so houses all got some really good girls and some meh girls. Tiers are no longer black and white starting to become blurred based on personal preference. In my opinion that is a great thing houses that aren't top are becoming stronger which should help with 2018 recruitment so girls will not drop so often.

By: S
by: YupMay 12, 2017 8:42:28 PM

Totally agree. There are hot and not as attractive girls in every house and it's evening out

By: Yup
by: tbhMay 14, 2017 3:38:18 PM

Kappa girls are getting uglier. Just being honest.

By: tbh
by: rt^^^^^May 14, 2017 9:24:31 PM

so are phi and chi o girls lolz

By: rt^^^^^
by: ^^^May 14, 2017 11:58:52 PM

the majority of phi girls are average looking at best

By: ^^^
#2  by: Yee   

Yes this is good

By: Yee
#3  by: SPARTY    

Officially correct!

By: SPARTY
#4  by: !!   

Bump

By: !!
#5  by: lmao   

Hmmm, wonder if top houses take in the less attractive because they like their specific class being the hottest? Rather than watching out for the house overall? Couple friends in one of the top 3 said that was a dilemma in choosing their class. Meaning, some members want to pull in the most attractive to raise the house itself, while others would be practically anti-that 100%. Either way, regardless of the tactic, it is good there seems to be a lot of blending!!

By: lmao
#6  by: Soph   

Agree but I think AXid did way better last year and SK was meh! Zeta tries too hard. I also think Theta is slipping and A phi is down. But money buys rank. Just be yourself and be happy. Look at the people in your groups during your final rush days and see if you like the girls around you. This is how I made my decisions. MSU needs more sororities!

By: Soph
#7  by: hahhaha   

this is hysterical zeta and theta are interchangeable and sigma kappa is a tier below them. if you disagree you are either a salty skrappa or a geed who thinks they know things about greek life

By: hahhaha
by: No^Aug 8, 2017 10:21:57 PM

Zeta, theta, & sk are all the same tier but theta > sk > zta

By: No^
by: HahahahAug 9, 2017 2:58:36 AM

Chill out theta

By: Hahahah
by: Again, noAug 9, 2017 6:08:56 PM

I'm actually in none of those houses this is based on my experiences with them lol

By: Again, no
#8  by: ???   

Zeta > axo it is obvious you are a geed

By: ???
by: BoiAug 11, 2017 6:58:38 PM

And it's obvious you love smoking crack

By: Boi
by: LmaoAug 17, 2017 10:48:39 PM

Zeta, chill.

By: Lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.