facebook

everyone say something nice about each sorority

by: Kaleigh

Say something nice about each sorority...Go!

Posted By: Kaleigh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Terry   

I'll say something real about each sorority

Phi- These girls are chill and always fun, show up in large numbers to all our events and they're hot.

XO- These girls are what you call hot and cute at the same time and they always look nice and put together no matter what time of the day it is. I don't know if they just have a bad social or what but they suck at showing up to social events.

Kappa- Not the hottest girls on campus but they definitely do know how to have a good time

AXO- Everyone likes to hate on them now because they had a bad pledge class last year but the truth is they still have a lot of good looking girls. Not to mention they're probably the most down to earth house. These girls are just as fun as phi and Kappa but they do it with class.

Theta- I think the requirement to get into this house is to be awkward and have a boyfriend who they're obsessed with.

Zeta- These girls are chill and not as stuck up as all the other sorority girls. They will pretty much drink whatever you put in front of them (word of advice to other sororities, don't complain about free booze)

KD- They're gaining popularity on campus.. don't know much else about them

These are the only sororities my house hangs out with.

By: Terry

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.