facebook

alpha phi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Phi sorority chapter comments at San Diego State University - SDSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Aztec   

These girls are hilarious. They're one of the worst groups on campus trying to improve their status by signing on as guys to say how hot they are. HAHAHA No one is buying this rot! Don't bother talking about the "haters" who are "jealous." They're just average students telling the truth.

By: Aztec
#2  by: Jealous?   

Wow. the poster below is a hater. Probably jealous cause her house sucks! HAHAHAHA! On a serious note, don't spread hate. It only makes you look like an A-S-S. .

By: Jealous?
#3  by: sdsu   

I'm not a hater, just a truth teller. This group is appalling because of how obvious they are about spreading lies about other groups and rating themselves all fives. They even talk about it! Plus, they make up guy's names so it seems like guys are doing the rating. Pathetic.

By: sdsu
#4  by: haha   

I'm from San Diego and go to school at Illinois. I was just on their website and guess what I saw. Everyone is complaining about how the Alpha Phis are self-rating and trying to sabotage the sororities around them. I guess it is a national requirement!

By: haha
#5  by: Truth   

Most down to earth girls, has a few wild ones but nonetheless hottest girls at state. Super chill.. We don't choose them for preparty Everytime for nothin

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.