facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

San Diego State University - SDSU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: panhellenicgal   

Just checked this site and was confused and horrified. Alpha Phi has lost all respect they ever had on campus for this shady move. I predict that it will be hard for them to recruit.

By: panhellenicgal
#2  by: SDSUgal   

Alpha Phi is an embarrassment to SDSU. Girls, get your new members in check. They are hurting your sorority.

By: SDSUgal
#3  by: SDSU   

Looks like there is a hater on this site. I bet the comments left below were all from the same jealous person. We should respect and support ALL greeks.

By: SDSU
#4  by: LOL   

I don't think it is hateful to point out that Alpha Phi is manipulating the rankings on this site. It is pretty obvious if you look at the dates and ratings for the houses around Alpha Phi. I think people respect the greeks in general, but find this kind of behavior appalling.

By: LOL
#5  by: haha   

I'm from San Diego and go to school at Illinois. I was just on their website and guess what I saw. Everyone is complaining about how the Alpha Phis are self-rating and trying to sabotage the sororities around them. I guess it is a national requirement!

By: haha
#6  by: Longhorn   

I go to UT, and people are accusing the Alpha Phis of self-rating at my school, too. Weird.

By: Longhorn
#7  by: alabama   

My cousin is from Alabama. She said the Alpha Phis are notorious for rating themselves there too. What is it? a national thing???

By: alabama
#8  by: Funny   

I was just talking to my friend at Oklahoma and she said Gamma Phi Beta are huge self rankers. AND then I talked to my brother from Alabama and out of the blue he said the same thing about Gamma Phi Beta at AU. Me thinks every sorority spends too much time self ranking.

By: Funny
#9  by: Get real   

Every sorority self ranks. Do you really think people go and rank other sororities highly. NOOOOO. They rank their own soroirity high and other sororities low. This is not rocket science girls.

By: Get real
#10  by: who   

who the hell cares

By: who

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.