Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I agree   

I agree with this.

By: I agree
#2  by: top house    

accurate af

By: top house
#3  by: Stay hating:)   

Yeah AXO is bottom house and that's why they went to pref with Sig Ep for fall and are going with SAE for spring. Who did you go with G Phi? Delta Sig? Hahahaha

By: Stay hating:)
#4  by: Stay hating:)   

Yeah AXO is bottom house and that's why they went to pref with Sig Ep for fall and are going with SAE for spring. Who did you go with G Phi? Delta Sig? Hahahaha

By: Stay hating:)
by: jealousJan 9, 2015 1:29:03 AM

stfu I'm one those frats above. SAE and sigep are both top that's why we take axo to pref. Just because not everyone likes a house doesn't mean they aren't top. Its inevitable for everyone to be liked cuz its impossible to get rid of haters especially on anonymous sites like this. I'm just saying if you are actually convinced they're bottom, then you're dumb but I dont think you're dumb cuz you got aphi and pi phi up there. Just lose the denial

By: jealous
by: broskiJan 9, 2015 11:41:02 AM

^I think you missed the sarcasm in that post there. OP was saying AXO is top because they go to pref with top houses, and G-phi went with delta sig who are more on their level.

I agree with you though, it's just sad how much hate AXO gets when in reality they're no worse than any other house at state as far as getting around goes.

By: broski
#5  by: lol   

^^ Sorry i can never tell. I thought you were saying SAE and SigEp were bottom. Agreed though

By: lol
by: ^Jan 18, 2015 1:02:53 PM

SAE and SigEp are a bunch of tools.

By: ^
by: ^Jan 19, 2015 12:18:53 AM

Someone didn't get a bid. Or make it past the gate. Or both.

#6  by: seriously   

Typical sae or sigep to go around saying "stfu" all the time. Bunch of bully bro jerks.

By: seriously
by: ^Jan 19, 2015 12:19:14 AM

stfu hoe

by: ^Jan 19, 2015 12:34:18 PM

stfu tool

by: super cerealJan 19, 2015 10:51:20 PM

typical hoe going around calling people "tools" all the time. smh.

By: super cereal
by: ^Jan 20, 2015 10:57:19 AM

get a life meathead loser.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.