facebook

g phi

by: LB

What's there to know about the GPhi chapter here?

Posted By: LB
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

Well they're 4th house despite what they think. I'd say they're about 50/50 as far as hot to not ratio. They're generally regarded as the "nice girls" but I've met plenty of them who are just as conceited and uptight as other houses. Overall they're a pretty good house.

By: Greek
#2  by: No   

I'm not in a top fraternity so I've spent a lot of time with them and I love those girls! Anyone would be lucky to be in that sorority!

By: No
#3  by: Top House Frat   

All sororities here at SDSU are the same. Girls who just want to party, dont care about true sisterhood (despite their instagram pictures), stuck up girls. They're definitely slipping for sure, but so is the rest of greek life so who cares

By: Top House Frat
#4  by: very   

vefry solid middle house

By: very
#5  by: truth is   

some guys is top house chill with some of the cool girls that chose Gphi for its chillness, most don't though. Gphi is like a hybrid sorority pretty much every type of girl is there.

By: truth is
by: uhhhJan 8, 2015 1:38:29 PM

I agree with you about them having all types of girls, but guys in top houses don't chill with them. When has SigEp or SAE ever had a pre-party with them? and now even Phi Kap are straying away from them. Maybe a few guys in top houses will chill with the hottest g-phis but collectively they don't mix.

By: uhhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.