facebook

rankings

by: Tiers Don't maatter

Fraternities:

Top tier:
SAE, Phi Kap, SigEp, (when Sig Chi comes back they will probably be a top house if not upper middle)

Upper Middle:
AEPi, Theta Chi,

Middle:
Phi Psi, Delta Sig (before they got kicked off)

Lower Middle: ZBT, FIJI, DU, Kappa Sig (as much as people wanna hate on ZBT and DU, they actually have a more set group of girls than the one's below them.

Bottom: Phidelt, KA, Pike (KA needs a house, PIKE's new)

Sororities are different cuz there's not that many so for the love of God, can one of you ladies start a Kappa Alpha Theta, Kappa Kappa Gamma, Tri Delt, or something else. Your houses have too many people.

Sororities:

TOP: AXO, Aphi, Pi Phi ( AXO and Aphi are interchangeable, based on preference, as are the frats. PiPhi is top but they're third cause people doubt their new pledge class.

Their own Tier:
GPhi ( theyre not really in a tier with anyone because theyve worked their way up but aren't top. People say that if Gphi gets another good pc and pi phi gets a bad one they may be the same. I think there's still a gap)

Middle: DG, KD

Bottom: AGD, DZ, AEPhi

I'm in one of top fraternities above, but im not gonna say to avoid the drama. This is how most people see it, but everybody has a different perception. Tier's really don't matter and for the most part, people are aware what tier they belong in. If you belong in a tier, embrace it and don't try to be somebody you're not. It will only benefit you to be with people who are similar to you.

Posted By: Tiers Don't maatter
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ???   

How is phi kappa still on top when they haven't raged? all they have done is partied at satellite houses and they are on probation

By: ???
#2  by: Great job   

i think the sororities are perfect but delta sig is still too high but whatever they're gone haha

By: Great job
#3  by: For real   

I think the Gphi thing is cool definitely not top but I don't think they're middle either

By: For real
#4  by: Aha   

-rankings by theta chi

By: Aha
by: OPJan 10, 2015 7:46:15 PM

Im not theta chi. There's a huge drop between upper and the rest but no other house on the list is better than theta chi. No offense.

By: OP
by: ^what?Jan 12, 2015 1:00:36 AM

yeah I'm not theta chi or anything but they're definitely 100% top house since no one is better than them.

By: ^what?
#5  by: here   

Im guessing OP meant in that tier

By: here
by: ^^^Jan 21, 2015 11:10:31 PM

ya thats what i meant. obviously top tier dominates the school. Theta chi is not nearly there. They try to party with top house girls and it doesn't work. Their house can possibly bring in good pledges in the future but their current guys can't get the job done. However the houses below them aren't any better which puts them in that tier

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.