DG
DZ
AEPhi
AGD

Posted By: Let's be honest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: work   

Everything is wrong with this. Phi psi is too high. Sig ep is low. Kappa Sig is too high.

By: work
by: I'm not sure Dec 31, 2014 10:12:24 PM

I think after his semester, phi psi definitely deserves a top spot. And sig ep should be lower but they still have a top spot too. And kappa sig is definitely not too high. They're working their way up fast

By: I'm not sure
by: lolJan 8, 2015 1:49:23 PM

Phi Psy does not deserve to be top tier. Top of the middle yes but not bottom of the top. The drop off from top to middle is huge.

By: lol
#2  by: this   

Is accurate

By: this
#3  by: Ha HA HAHAHA    

This sounds about right.

By: Ha HA HAHAHA
#4  by: IFCGod   

Feel like this was a Kappa Sig trying to frame a Phi Psi by putting them right under the top houses but Kappa Sig is still a little too high. Nice try guys almost got me

By: IFCGod
by: SorryJan 3, 2015 4:49:24 PM

I'm not KSig. I'm not even in a fraternity on the top half of the list.

By: Sorry
by: @SorryJan 4, 2015 2:45:57 PM

Hi Kappa Sig!

By: @Sorry
#5  by: Such a joke   

LOL just no.

By: Such a joke
#6  by: ...   

Your fraternities are pretty messed up but the sorority list is absolutely wrong

By: ...
#7  by: hmmm   

seems pretty accurate fraternity rankings as of fall 2014. Some houses stepped up and managed to outdo other houses.

By: hmmm
#8  by: hi   

gphi is a top house but for sure not THE top house. I'd say gphi is top tier

By: hi
#9  by: Lol   

Ph psi is too high. How many top house sorority girls go to their parties? That's right, zero.

By: Lol
by: I agreeJan 8, 2015 12:14:35 AM

Ive been to their parties and it's littered with DG's and Kd's

By: I agree
by: brehJan 8, 2015 1:47:07 PM

They're top of the middle, not bottom of the top. There's a massive drop off from the top 3 down to the middle tier. How many top house girls do you see at AEPi any given night..? Or how about theta chi? Do you honestly think top house girls will flood into middle tier parties on a friday or saturday when SAE and SigEp open up?
Phi Psy deserves to be top of the middle tier because they partied hardest of the middle tier this fall.

By: breh
by: LuvJan 9, 2015 6:21:12 AM

^ Im in a top sorority and not that i'm trying to bash on phi psi, but alot of my sisters have started going to theta chi this year the most compared to Aepi and Phi Psi. I actually end up seeing girls that i know when i hang out at Theta Chi which makes it comfortable to me, yet when i go to Phi Psi i rarely see any of my sisters. I would even say that Aepi has more top sorority girls hanging with them than Phi Psi. But again, i have nothing against Phi Psi, just coming from experience.

By: Luv
by: ??Jan 9, 2015 3:55:35 PM

^^^^^ do you enjoy theta chi parties??

By: ??
#10  by: Hahaha   

Lol good joke

By: Hahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.