facebook

spring recruitment?...

by: gdi

I'm a freshman who didn't do formal rush because I hadn't decided if I wanted to go greek. Now that I'm a semester in I really wish I had rushed. I'm thinking about doing spring recruitment but not all the sororities are open. I'm trying to keep an open mind but I really like Gamma Phi, and they're not open during spring, and rushing as a sophomore just seems too late. Advice?

Posted By: gdi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ??   

Help yo

By: ??
#2  by: Truth   

They are really down to earth chill ass girls who have a good sisterhood. My best friend is a gphi and they are in my opinion the best sorority.

By: Truth
#3  by: greek   

They're not usually open to older girls as some of the other chapters are but if you get to know a lot of the girls that are in GPhi that would be your best chance.

By: greek
#4  by: Honestly   

There's nothing wrong with doing it this spring! However, I personally rushed as a sophomore and am so happy I did. When you spend a year at state you really figure out which sorority you would fit in with and be proud to be a member of. I spent my freshman year getting to know people in and out of the Greek system and then when it came time for rush the next year I had someone to say hi to in almost every house. In the fall you can give each house an equal shot. Just do not be afraid to rush as a sophomore, it's something many girls do!

By: Honestly
#5  by: yay   

my best friend is a gphi and she told me they took several sophomores and even some juniors this year! If you like them, definitely wait till next fall, don't settle because you are spending a lot of money so you want to be in the house that you love!

By: yay

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.