facebook

expansion

by: yeet

Next year it will have been 3 years since Theta came on and 6 years since AGD came on. Will we be getting another sorority next year? And what about LXA, TKE and all the other fraternities that want to come on?

Posted By: yeet
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Mont   

Don't know if panhell has made a decision on extension for next fall yet but it seems likely we'll get a 10th sorority. Chi Omega, Sigma Kappa and Alpha Xi Delta all have long history here but it could be a different one.

As for IFC heard multiple places that expansion for the next 3 years is already set and it's going to be Delta Chi, Beta Theta Pi, Tau Kappa Epsilon recolonizing fall '19, 20 and 21. TKE owns the AEPi house don't know about the other two. Sigma Nu will get another chance likely 2022 maybe earlier

Other than that who knows yet, Lambda Chi Alpha still owns the student veterans house on the corner of frat row, Sigma Alpha Mu has a plot of land across from Suites on Paseo that SDSU is using for parking right now, Alpha Tau Omega and Sigma Pi are also in the mix to come back and then of course theres Phi Kap. It's a mess right now that gets more complicated every time another fraternity gets kicked off. And this is just speculation but I think part of the reason Phi Kap got that 7 year suspension last year instead of 4 or 5 years is because thats how many fraternities were already in line for recolonizing

By: Mont
#2  by: I think...   

That they should focus on ensuring that all the existing fraternities are running smoothly before they worry about adding new ones. The last 4 recolonizations did not go well, with ZBT and Sigma Chi having basically no campus presence and Sigma Nu already getting kicked off.

By: I think...
by: @SamDec 16, 2018 1:26:40 AM

You don't need to go to a stupid frat party to get laid. Just download Tinder.

By: @Sam
#3  by: sorority   

I really hope they do!

By: sorority
#4  by: p   

Kappa Kappa Gamma would be a good sorority addition. 17 active chapters in California including all 9 UC's, USC, Stanford, Cal Poly, etc

By: p
by: @pJan 30, 2019 6:21:46 PM

Kappa doesn't go to CSU schools

By: @p
by: ^?Jan 30, 2019 8:00:35 PM

Cal Poly, Fresno State, SJSU and Northridge all have kappa chapters and are all CSU schools

By: ^?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.