facebook

pi beta phi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Pi Beta Phi sorority chapter comments at University of Arizona - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: PPL   

Pi Phi was in trouble in the past but doesn't haze anymore. They're a wonderful house with beautiful, sweet, and intelligent women.

By: PPL
#12  by: pi phi   

was once top tier. now, not even close

By: pi phi
#13  by: pc'10   

everyone knows pc '10 was not the best but one PC is not going to bring pi phi down from being a top house. still top tier with aphi and gphi

By: pc'10
#14  by: snap   

snap bids...about 15 girls in their PC must know they weren't pi phis original choice, that's gotta hurt.

By: snap
#15  by: Monkeypants   

I FOUND a digital camera belonging to a sorority girl from U of A. While they were in Tempe for the ASU/UofA game. Left in my car. Will return for the karma.
Twitter @monkeypants.

By: Monkeypants
#16  by: scared   

Does this sorority haze?

By: scared
#17  by: as   

What is a snap bid?

By: as
#18  by: @scared   

I'm a sophomore in pi phi and my pc was not hazed in any way! I absolutely love pi phi and all of my sisters. I think that you should go through recruitment with an open mind. Don't let any rumors about the houses keep you from choosing whichever house you feel most comfortable in. Theres a house for everyone, just make sure you choose a house for the right reasons and you'll never regret it! Good luck during recruitment (:

By: @scared
#19  by: I love my sisters!   

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-xM4sFVio&feature=youtu.be
Counting down the days until summer is over and I can finally be reunited with all of my best friends! PPL. Πothing Βut LΦve. BOOM BOOM.♥➹

By: I love my sisters!
#20  by: Questionable   

Went on to my roommates email today to find info about the trip we had planned for the 4th. Was quite disappointed to find a message from their recruitment chair encouraging them to stay on this site and continually give other houses low rankings. It really sucks that you didn't make quota last year Pi Phi, but that doesn't mean you need to bring anyone else down.

By: Questionable

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.