facebook

how not at all shocking

by: Ouch

gamma phi beta is under investigation for HAZING

Posted By: Ouch
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: This is sad   

I highly doubt Gphi hazes like everyone thinks. There is no way they would be able to keep 300 girls under control and be able to keep all the members. That is why fraternities are so small. BTW, what is with the double standard? Fraternity men DO haze, it's a fact and everyone knows it - but all you ladies would be crying if they were all kicked off for it. Panhellenic needs to stick together - this is serious and I feel sorry for them. Girls coming on here happy about what happened to them... the only explanation I can think of is that you're truly the mean girls or you are jealous, and you're contributing to a poor greek community.

By: This is sad
by: WowOct 21, 2014 2:37:44 PM

I bet another sorority tried to get them in trouble and that's what happened

By: Wow
by: not at allOct 21, 2014 6:44:50 PM

nobody is jealous of these girls. not before their latest scandal and definitely not now. gphi is a dirty joke who got back exactly what they put out into the greek community. bad juju x10.

By: not at all
#12  by: who cares   

I don't care if the haze or not. They still have the hottest girls on campus and they can still come to frat parties!!!

By: who cares
by: !Oct 21, 2014 5:49:35 PM

hahahahahah

By: !
#13  by: ..   

No spring Fling, no formals. Nothing.

By: ..
by: beforeOct 21, 2014 7:12:52 PM

you come on here claiming you know everything make sure it is 100% accurate. They can have date dashes and participate in everything but can not host events with alcohol. Stop spreading hate and rumors. If you have questions you can actually ask the university.

By: before
by: uhOct 21, 2014 7:14:05 PM

they arent even on social probation you idiot

By: uh
#14  by: !   

they have way 2 much testoterone.. they look kinda manly. must think they are a fraternity.

By: !
#15  by: Wahoo!!!   

The biggest joke! I feel sorry for the GPhi's walking around campus, everyone laughing and talking all kinds of crazy about them.

By: Wahoo!!!
by: @Oct 23, 2014 12:56:59 PM

Haha I really don't think people care that much. It's kinda weird you do

By: @

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.