facebook

spring sorority rush

by: .

do the sororities do rush in spring? are they only bottom ones that do ?

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Answer   

Sororities don't do formal rush in the spring, they do continuous opening bidding (COB). During COB, rather than going to every house and doing rankings and selections each round, you can pick the ones you're interested in and reach out to them or get recommended by a current member. When you COB, it's way less formal so you typically just meet with one girl in the house for a coffee date type thing, and tell them about yourself and learn about the house. It takes the stress and time away that formal rush requires. It varies year to year which houses do COB, but there are always some solid houses and even some top houses that COB. As someone who went through formal rush, I wish I had known more about the COB process, I definitely recommend it.

By: Answer
#2  by: bahha    

no top only bottom of the barrel houses openly do it look out for aphi tho they’re sneaky about it because they wanna seem exclusive so ask your “friends” if they’re chapter is doing it don’t rely on panhel instagram for accurate info

By: bahha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.