facebook

dke

by: Respect

So much respect for the guys joining DKE (and no I'm actually not one of them). New fraternities always get bashed solely for being new. Granted, some go down the wrong road quick. But no matter what their mission is, it must be TOUGH to start a new chapter. Call them geeds or whatever you want, but those guys do not have an easy road ahead and they know it. I know everyone will keep bashing them, but without guys like that, all the top houses around here would have never gotten to where they are today.

Begin comments about how I'm probably in DKE.

Posted By: Respect
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: rushiee   

are these guys worth rushing next semester? i know some of the guys who are in it right now and they are pretty cool. any ideas????

By: rushiee
by: NoMay 16, 2014 3:22:47 PM

I have never seen or heard anything of them besides this website, they aren't even listed on the website.

I'm pretty sure they don't exist and someone is just trying to start drama on this site.

By: No
by: ^ ^ ^May 16, 2014 3:49:31 PM

Agree - It's actually getting funny how this topic keeps coming back to the first page

By: ^ ^ ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.