facebook

sorority house question

by: L.K.

Next year I will be a sophomore, and I really want to rush a sorority. If I do get a bid, can I live in the house that same year? Is it a good idea? If it does depend on what house, I'm talking about houses like Alpha Phi, Pi Phi, Sigma Kappa, or Delta Gamma. What are the chances of me living in the house that semester or next?

Posted By: L.K.
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: psh   

There's literally no way you will live in that year. Literally no way. MAYBE junior year.

By: psh
by: ,....Oct 10, 2013 1:31:44 PM

are you even in a sorority? most houses will make arrangements for girls to live in second semester even if they just got a bid the previous semester. i know multiple girls that lived in their houses their second semester freshman year because their other living arrangements werent working

it's possible to move in second semester, just express interest early

By: ,....
by: UmOct 11, 2013 9:03:42 PM

Yes I'm in a sorority and it definitely doesn't work in my house like you just said and I'm actually IN one of the houses she just mentioned so I think I would know.

By: Um
#2  by: If   

you rush and get a bid you could move in for your Junior year, possibly in Spring of Sophomore though if space clears up

By: If
#3  by: Hm   

Like idk sigma kappa is chill

By: Hm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.