facebook

positive comments only

by: Wisdom

Hey NPM
You are obviously an angry young person who has nothing better to do than put vile, hateful messages to all these houses. You need therapy or at least study ou just get a new life.
All these houses love their houses and sisterhood and don't need you (who is probably) a drop out pnm bashing greek life!
Ladies stand with up for Greek Life and be POSITIVE

Posted By: Wisdom
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: npr   

Just made comment on someone else"s tier.Truth be told, all houses at UA are great. We have a strong Greek community and both brothers and sisters alike share a common bond to strengthen and enrich each other lives. That being said, by providing candid comments each house can see their weak and strong points.There is no reason all houses in the UA system can't be top. Support each other, raise the bar and strive to be the top Greek cmmunity in the nation.

By: npr
#2  by: Get HELP NPM!   

Which of the 9 Circles of Hell (from Dante's Inferno) are you living in, NPM? It's obvious you are living in your own hell and like to spew your vile messages to others. I agree you need help, check out the DSM (Diagnostic & Statistical Manual for Mental Disorders; Conduct Disorder: A repetitive and persistent pattern of behavior in which the basic rights of others or rules are violated, for example: Aggression to people and animals --1. often bullies,
threatens, or intimidates others. Are you cruel to animals as well? As far as I am concerned, when you or others post these ridiculous demeaning comments, you have lost all "classiness", one of the ratings on this site. Please get help. I am sorry for you!! You must have a difficult time sleeping nights. Can you look at yourself in the mirror?

By: Get HELP NPM!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.