facebook

sigma kappa??

by: hmmm

I went through recruitment this year and when I saw sigma kappa I thought it seemed like a top house with mostly pretty girls but when I came on here I found out it is a lower middle house. any reasons why?

Posted By: hmmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: H   

Yeah I don't understand that either...sigma kappa was beautiful polished etc. and their houses is one of the best sorority houses in the country but they're apparently bottom middle tier. I don't really get it?

By: H
#2  by: Eh   

They definitely have the most skipped through the cracks girls

By: Eh
#3  by: Idk   

They have been heard to haze and the girls aren't nice! A lot of them aren't cute either

By: Idk
#4  by: you got fooled   

they are just not a good looking sorority and most of the girls are dull. Their house is nice dont get me wrong but they are one of the newer sororities and still struggling to get up there. If you felt at home there then thats good....its probably best for you

By: you got fooled
#5  by: Eh   

They're ok

By: Eh
#6  by: Because   

They are Jersey Shore dabs. They might have appeared "polished" during rush but they were coached very well. It is not who they really are. No class . Feel sorry for the girls who took their bid, they will regret it. ....you asked.....

By: Because
#7  by: sb   

they are lowlifes. duh.

By: sb
#8  by: Cause---   

SK is garbage. it's not a big secret or anything. sorry if you pledged them and found out you have no hot date to Homecoming. Boo.

By: Cause---

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.