facebook

zbt

by: whatup

Why do people keep framing all these attacks on other groups on a harmless lower tier like ZBT? From the looks of it it's mostly Pike and maybe SX.

Posted By: whatup
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: well   

its probably either someone who is pissed about not getting a bid from zbt

By: well
#2  by: No   

It was during rush week so it's nothing related to getting a bid. But when theta chi was being attacked on this site people did the same thing. It's likely just one person who has beef with somebody in Zbt or something. Either way It's blatant that Zbt didn't write them because of the consistent "ratings" on other fraternities with their namesake by it. No one in the right mind would write that if they were in that organization, especially during rush week. It's just too perfect to happen at this specific week when this site gets the highest Internet traffic, which probably lured 1 or 2 guys to do that to them.

By: No
by: HmSep 13, 2013 12:28:30 AM

I agree. It definitely at this point seems like someone is framing them, likely from another fraternity.

By: Hm
#3  by: ?   

I was thinking the same thing. It's obviously not them though if it was written on every fraternity's page. I heard Zbt and Sammy has beef with theta chi, and theta chi definitely has history of being bashed on this site. ZBT's old president used to pledge theta chi and he was definitely name dropped on this. It also could be Sammy for being their neighbor and them being red tagged-just them being close and it being rush could have made it happen. It's just too specific of a time period for this to happen, since most people go on this site during rush. Definitely framed.

By: ?
#4  by: true   

that makes sense; it must be someone in theta chi who is mad at ZBT for some reason.

By: true
by: HmSep 13, 2013 1:07:19 AM

Probably because their past president. He was mentioned in one of the discussions so guaranteed they have connections with him. Why else would they go for a fraternity in the first year of them being housed?

By: Hm
#5  by: Eh   

It's very unlikely they would write all of that. It would be much more likely if they theoretically was using this site for that, they would write them for one fraternity or something. Each sorority and fraternity is guilty of doing that on this campus, but there's seriously no way that a greek organization would randomly come out and say all of that. Definitely staged.

By: Eh
#6  by: I mean   

If they wrote some of it, it definitely wasn't everything. Anyone with common sense could understand that. Probably another fraternity member. From what I've read it definitely seems like that, especially if its to that magnitude.

By: I mean
#7  by: Theta Chi   

I'm in Theta Chi and this is the first that I've heard about this. There is nothing going on between us and ZBT and we too believe that ZBT is being framed

By: Theta Chi
by: ^Sep 13, 2013 5:54:52 AM

I'm also a theta chi. We have no beef with Zbt or their past president, he's a great guy and drove Zbt to get a house, and is doing great things. He's still friends with a lot of us and has never said anything bad about us. We were on this site too when people were putting us on blast and people did the exact same thing. They definitely didnt write all of that and neither did anyone in theta chi.

By: ^
by: Greek LadySep 13, 2013 4:37:07 PM

Very well stated. It is a shame when Greeks start bash, talk negative and start unnessary rumors about other Greek Org., especially if they are new to our community. I would think that being greek would make us all better men and women, the future leaders of soceity. Isn't that what every NIC and NPC National org. stresses. I think this needs to stop!!!! This is not doing our Greek Community any justice. In fact, it makes us look like immature, spoiled and selfish brats. Let's not be like the Greeks at ASU, where they all hate each other. We are UA Greeks and we are MUCH BETTER than that.

By: Greek Lady
by: NPC GirlSep 14, 2013 11:04:20 PM

I agree with the above comment. This needs to end NOW!!! Whoever did this is either a pissed off Greek (who probably hates his own fraternity) or a lonely GDI (who got no bid to join any house). Either way I do feel that ZBT was framed. They would not write such BS. ZBT a colony that is trying to do good, establish a good relations with other Greeks Orgs. and help strengthen our community. Remember, "WE ARE ALL GREEKS" no matter what our letters are. Rush week is a time we as Greeks should be celebrating our community by welcoming PNM/ rushes and showing them how fun it is to be a Greek , as well as supporting fellow Greek orgs. And Greek Lady is correct...let us not be like the Greeks at ASU because all of them do hate each other (bashing each other badly, spreading untrue rumors and lack support for one another) and their whole Greek Community is on a spiral decline. WE ARE UA GREEKS AND OUR UNITY IS MUCH STRONGER.

By: NPC Girl
#8  by: How   

how are these irrelevant frats even talked about? I never see their members or hear about them at school, if it wasn't for this website I wouldnt have even known there was a zbt or theta chi anyways.

By: How
#9  by: hahaha   

ok is it safe to say guys come on this site more than girls?

By: hahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.