facebook

fall rush

by: phrat

I'm in a frat so I only see the guys that come through our house but how is rush looking for everyone else?

Posted By: phrat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: The Truth   

ZBT is getting an amazing pledge class; some of the freshmen are turning down bids from Fiji and SAE to join ZBT.

ZBT is a chance for gentlemen of higher caliber to step up and become a leader in the Greek Life of U of A and help to shape the fraternity for years to come. They will set the standard and learn that hard work pays off as they make ZBT a top house very soon.

By: The Truth
by: ...Sep 11, 2013 3:39:57 AM

okay zbt its past ur bedtime

By: ...
by: ...Sep 11, 2013 3:39:57 AM

okay zbt its past ur bedtime

By: ...
#2  by: hahhaha   

yeah right zbt no one would join zbt over fiji sae pike sigma chi aepi or even dchi

By: hahhaha
#3  by: What to Do????   

In response to that... I would say that some guys may join ZBT over DX, since they are NOT a real fratrernity and never will be at UA and SX because they are currently not housed as of yet. The rest I would question.

By: What to Do????
#4  by: APhi   

ZBT is my favorite fraternity so far; they're so much classier than SAE and much more chill than the guys at Pike.

By: APhi
by: yaaSep 11, 2013 4:58:35 PM

Im sure ZBT is your favorite considering you're in ZBT. Get off this website you sound desperate.

By: yaa
#5  by: @aphi   

bahaha ok zbt, please just stop

By: @aphi
#6  by: wow   

this is the saddest thing I have seen so far...pathetic really

By: wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.