facebook

pc '13

by: Mmmm

What sororities got the best girls?!

Posted By: Mmmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: its obvious   

alpha phi, gamma phi, and pi phi always get the best girls.

Kappa and DG got good girls too this rush, just need to see how they blossom over the year. High middle tier

Surprisingly SK got a huge pledge class with good girls too.

Theta is a joke
and everyone else...

By: its obvious
#2  by: defff   

^^^^ agreed

Although, I think Chi-o stepped up this rush.

By: defff
by: wellSep 3, 2013 10:26:49 PM

I wanted to be a chi omega the whole rush week until I realized they aren't a huge social house like the others and it messed up my selections :( I think I really like the house I am in though

By: well
#3  by: AZ   

Pi phi and Alpha Phi for sure

By: AZ
#4  by: forsure   

DG and pi phi

By: forsure
#5  by: Lmao   

Everyoneeee knows pi phi did, but other than them definitely alpha phi or DG. Sk too.

By: Lmao
by: hmmmSep 5, 2013 7:03:44 PM

I think DG and SK got better girls than their older girls but they still aren't going to be top for a couple of years. I think it's also still too early to tell who got the BEST. Pi phi a phi and g phi all got the highest return rates but Sk and DG got better numbers than the past.

apparently AXO had 300+ girls apply. I think they are going to be a lot better than thought

By: hmmm
by: fact is,Sep 5, 2013 7:10:13 PM

this- sk will never be a top house, like ever. how are they going to leap over five or six houses? yeah, exactly. they're not.

By: fact is,
by: i agreeSep 5, 2013 8:10:23 PM

SK is not going to be a top house anytime soon but we have to admit they are better than most. DG will be top before them but DG still has a long way to go too. I'm curious I haven't heard a single thing about Kappa or even really thetas girls

By: i agree
#6  by: thissiteispathetic   

theta got a lot of good girls so whoever said they are a joke is sadly mistaken.. they will always be good even with one awk pledge class

By: thissiteispathetic
by: lolSep 5, 2013 5:25:41 PM

theta and sk are nasty houses. period. end of story. deal with it girls. lower middle houses with girls to match their reps.

By: lol
by: this is trueSep 6, 2013 6:04:17 PM

theta got another scary pc. that's three in a row. kappa is keeping the girls hidden so you have to wonder why. have not heard anything really good about kappa pc.

By: this is true
#7  by: lol   

I honestly thought Kappa would have a way better rush

By: lol
#8  by: Lol   

Definitely theta.

By: Lol
by: WellSep 11, 2013 7:30:20 PM

Lol stop joking the question was serious

By: Well
#9  by: Surprised    

Surprisingly the alpha chi girls are hot too

By: Surprised
#10  by: Class   

I would say based on reading this site, the houses with the most CLASS are Pi Phi, Chi O, ADPi, and Theta, KKG...so much MEAN GIRL attitude coming from some of the other houses.

By: Class

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.