facebook

how many new girls

by: Well

How many did each sorority get? I know KKG got 97.

The numbers are a lot higher than last year if I remember right.

Posted By: Well
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: News flash    

APhi 94
DG 96
Sigma 98
Theta 97
& PiPhi went damn near triple digits.

By: News flash
#2  by: uh   

pi phi has 96

By: uh
#3  by: so   

how many did gamma phi get? These numbers mean literally nothing, it's quality that matters not quantity but still... how many did gphi get?

By: so
by: GPhiAug 26, 2013 7:25:53 PM

96 girls

By: GPhi
#4  by: what   

Pi phi had 96...? just as close to the triple digits as everyone else

By: what
#5  by: Freshman   

Okay, so what exactly makes a sorority 'bad'? I mean don't the sororities only let in the girls who are hot or decent+smart/athletic/involved+etc?

By: Freshman
by: agreeAug 26, 2013 8:42:29 PM

these numbers are insane. no house can support a pc that size. I have to assume a lot of them drop out, dg and aphi lose lots of girls, but even so, it's just ridiculous at the size of these pc's. the best houses usually take classier girls from money, from cali, etc. there are lots of ratchets here and they all go to a few certain houses.. anyway, even the bigger houses can not handle this many new girls.

By: agree
by: I know--Aug 26, 2013 8:53:10 PM

But believe me the "bad" and lower houses take some pretty scary low rent girls. The houses all have a "type" of girl, all different, some good some very nasty. Honestly--there are too many girls at Arizona and not enough guys.

By: I know--
#6  by: News Flash   

If GPhi got 96, they better add some more girls to the PC13 pictures. It looks more like low 70's.

By: News Flash
by: LOLAug 27, 2013 10:05:07 AM

96 is correct you stupid desperate troll. Sucks to be in your shi!tty house!

By: LOL
by: WowAug 27, 2013 1:59:36 PM

You are all an embarassment. Classy up and stop the hate and jealosy. Congrats to the houses that don't buy into all of this nonsense. In the big scheme of things girls, the world is a big place out there and starting our your life as an adult treating people this way,with all of the catty remarks and jealousy...you're NOT off to a great start. Try being postitive and see how Karma will work to your advantage.

By: Wow
#7  by: Honestly    

Damn, GPhis y'all need to settle down. Just accept that your problems with A.P hurt your PC 13. You're a Middle tier sorority, work on it. Theta has a better PC!!!!!

By: Honestly
by: ThetaAug 28, 2013 9:10:48 AM

Bish please. Your PC is full of ratchets just like the last couple of years. You suck.

By: Theta
by: Seriously?Aug 28, 2013 9:13:39 AM

You really think anyone with a set of eyes would consider GPhi a middle chapter? Your jealousy has blinded you. Your hateful lying might have worked before recruitment when the PNMs hadn't seen the houses but now it's 100% laughable it's so stupid. Get some help. You really need it.

By: Seriously?
#8  by: Hi    

I'm a gut

By: Hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.