facebook

rush

by: Uagirl

So what do pnms think of the houses so far? Be brutally honest. Also which houses are doing the best?

Posted By: Uagirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Really?   

Who wants to know? What house are you in? Please be "Brutally honest" with us! Most of you are look very cheap to me. I have never seen so many bleached blondes. Is that the kind of brutal honesty you are looking for? I could go a lot further. Rush has not impressed me so far. Many of the girls I have met are not even a tiny bit sophisticated. Not well traveled or well spoken and very shallow. Shall I expand?

By: Really?
#2  by: Agree   

LOL ^ I agree! You go girl!

By: Agree
#3  by: Right   

This is website is stupid. I read it to see what people say but it is dumb. I am basing it off of what I see and hear, not of reputations.

By: Right
#4  by: rushee   

Dropped SK. So happy I don't have to go back again! They was one of my least favorite. I knew before I arrived for rush I would drop them but it was crazy how lame they are. I tried hard not to laugh, and I didn't, but what a joke. There is such a big gap between good and bad houses here. Sigma Krappa is as bad as Theta! I'm not stuck up. I'm confident. Rush here is a cakewalk. Too bad the selection of really good houses is so small. I have four houses I'd consider still, but I don't even like all of them, and they are the top houses and one other that is very popular at other schools everywhere. I dropped one of the "middle houses" that I thought was pretty bad, they did not impress me at all. Too bad, cause they are a top house too, but not here. Gah.

By: rushee
#5  by: Pnm   

I absolutely loved sk. I talked to the funniest, most amazing girls and their skit was hilarious and the dancers were amazing. Honestly everyone I've talked to loved sigma kappa. I'm sorry you didn't like them but be respectful at least.

By: Pnm
by: goinggreekAug 22, 2013 9:04:01 PM

seems like she was just being honest and maybe too blunt. but sigma kappa is not even a middle house so lots of pnms felt the same way believe me.

By: goinggreek
by: lolzAug 22, 2013 9:10:40 PM

thanks SK for the self ranking. lol. yep, every girl rushing "loved" you. is that why you have SIX houses at Zona that are better than you? Just stop it. Pathetic. More like every top girl rushing is dropping you!

By: lolz
by: aZLoveAug 22, 2013 10:21:32 PM

I agree with you and loved SK too. I'm surprised at the negative comments about "top house" Who says that??? I don't want to be with girls that are caddy, so I hope the other houses I am picking aren't the ones posting negative things. If you are "top" and know it, no need to put others down. To me that is not "top" in my book, rather classless. Hope everyone gets into the house they want...best of luck ladies!

By: aZLove
by: PnmAug 23, 2013 8:58:21 PM

Actually I really AM a pnm, believe me or not but yes girls really did like this house. Just because you have something against them for whatever reason doesn't mean that every positive thing said about them is self ranking. It is possible for everyone to have different opinions, you know.

By: Pnm
by: who cares?Aug 23, 2013 9:23:09 PM

sk sucks. a bottom house, so why care if girls liked them? they are obviously not girls the top houses would even look at. these must be GAB girls. So they belong in SK. let it go.

By: who cares?
#6  by: Me too   

Loved SK too! I'm a Sophomore and know some really great girls there. They are pretty, down to earth and fun. Better not to bash the ones you don't like and just stay positive about the ones you do. Seems the ones doing the bashing may be in another sorority and want to make others houses look bad. I agree with you totally Pnm and so do many others! Stay positive everyone

By: Me too
#7  by: As of Today   

Pi Phi, then Alpha Phi, then DG. Then Gamma Phi. The rest of the houses all have their target girl, I guess, but none of them are for me. I liked Kappa at first, but then no. I appreciate the hard work that each sorority put into their rush. It showed in some more than others, but it still showed. I just want Sunday to be here. I know what I want. I don't want to see anymore. It's so hot, and the weather is going to be horrible the next couple of days. IMO, if you don't know what house you want by today, or don't have it narrowed down to your first two picks, then you are not paying attention at all, and you should have been paying attention closely. Times up. Pref is in 48 hours!

By: As of Today
#8  by: I think!   

The opposite sort of. I liked DG at first then I changed my mind after seeing more of them and taking to them. I did not think too much of Kappa at first, but now I really like them. I liked Gamma PhiBeta and Pi Phi the best. I already knew a lot about them and the girls before rush started so I knew I would like them. I feel bad for some of the houses, they seem desperate and like all jumpy and trying to fake being happy. Do you know what I mean? Chi Omega was more real than Theta or Sigma Kappa, not that I would ever pledge any of those houses, just what I thought.

By: I think!
#9  by: I liked   

I really liked Sigma Kappa. Didn't think they were fake at all. Liked Chi Omega but not sure it's for me. Thinking about DG but having second thoughts too. Liked Pi Phi but hear mixed things. I guess best not to listen and do what feels right. I know a lot about each of them since I went to high school in AZ, but again, want to keep an open mind. I don't know that I see houses as desperate, but more that they are proud. I'm sure a lot goes into rush so I commend all of the houses. Good luck girls!

By: I liked
by: CollegeMonday!Aug 22, 2013 9:31:14 PM

I am from California and know lots of girls here. I knew what houses were "top" and all of that, and knew who had bad reps or other problems. Nothing I have seen this week has changed my mind about where I want to pledge. Truthfully, some of the not so good houses really tried hard and did fun skits and cute songs but they are still not a sorority that I would want to join. I have talked to my Mom and friends from home every day and we've all laughed, because I said when I came out last week that I would only pledge two houses, and if something went to hell, there is one other house in the fallback position. Nothing has changed. Nothing. The reps and rankings are totally true. Especially when you already know cool girls in top houses, it's risk free. I'm very excited.

By: CollegeMonday!
#10  by: College Girl   

To the PNM's....If you don't like many of the houses at Zona and/or did not receive a bid form any of the houses, remember that you have the opportunity to seek the new NPC (AXO) staring this Fall semester and that will be looking for real strong women to become founders that have the leadership skills and the desire to create a long-lasting sisterhood.

By: College Girl
by: yupAug 22, 2013 11:37:38 PM

honestly even though being a founding sister might suck and be hard and not joining a sorority with a good established rep would be strange it would be pretty cool to be the first pledge class

By: yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.