facebook

what's your opinion

by: Frats

What's your opinion on Fiji? Theta chi? Sig Ep? ZBT? Beta? KA? Kappa Sig? Sigma Chi? SAE? What kind of guys join them?

Posted By: Frats
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bro   

Fiji-Undisputed top house. Rich Scottsdale kids.
Theta Chi-TFM worshipping try hards, rising though
SigEp-Just a study club really
ZBT-New, hasn't started yet so idk
Beta-Falling house, really just "meh"
KA-Never even heard of them
Kappa Sig-Used to be top house, now kind of lame/weird
Sigma Chi-Weird dudes who think they're cool, losing their house
SAE-Cali "brahs", fastest falling house at UA

By: bro
#2  by: Vhg   

fiji - rich. Good pull. Great parties. Hot president.
sig ep- annoyingly smart. Study club.
zbt - came out of nowhere with alpha sig's house so good for them, they're probably going to do good things. Has potential to be good. Apparently rich.
beta - run down house but nice guys. Throw out revenge of the nerds too frequently. Guys are easy to get along with. Beta Lei was great.
ka - their membership is way too low.. If they rushed hard and maybe got a neighboring frat they would be much better. Potential.
kappa sig -new house, more pull. Fiji rejects but honestly that might change.
sigma chi - they keep talking about a house so we'll see.
sae - feel sorry for their upcoming pledge class... Hopefully they don't end up like pi kapp's SPC 13.:/

By: Vhg
#3  by: Hmm   

fiji - rich. How they throw down in front of UAPD is beyond me. Good for them. Hot guys.. Hot hot guys. Islander was intense. A little bit stuck up but they honestly can be
sig ep- ???????????
zbt - idk how a newer frat beat out sigma chi for a house. But they did so yeah good for them. We'll see after fall rush. From what I hear they have potential.
beta - I love betas. They're the rejects of sigma chi but honestly they're great guys and plus sigma chi is done anyways.
ka - apparently they have a house that no one has heard of. But honestly they have some hot guys so they def have potential if they grow.
kappa sig -house. That is all. Have some hot guys, lots of weird guys.
sigma chi - pi phi for HC so that's good. Good guys, lots of pull like fiji
sae - :( poor guys are being abused by the U.

By: Hmm
by: !Aug 1, 2013 12:12:05 AM

Spot on

By: !
by: .Aug 1, 2013 4:58:46 AM

Pretty accurate I'd say

By: .
#4  by: Hm   

fiji - dbags, throw down, elephant
zbt - new, fast paced
beta - History, commitment
ka - who?
kappa sig -new, fast paced
sigma chi - hobos
sae - jail birds

By: Hm
by: ^Aug 6, 2013 2:44:30 AM

Nah, it's pretty true.

By: ^
#5  by: wow   

Damn Sigma Chi is havin a field day with GR lol

By: wow
#6  by: AZbabe   

So I'm just going to speak for all the girls out here, Sigma Chi is considered a top house in our eyes house or not. They are hot & ACTUALLY NICE. I don't know why all the guys bash them, especially since Fiji SAE and Sigma Chi are the only good ones left... Whatever, you can live in denial.

By: AZbabe
by: GoGoGirlSaysAug 9, 2013 5:29:16 AM

Totally.They are the only good ones left, so how can good houses split up three frats for homecoming and spring fling.?? think about it what a mess. the top three and kappa and dg with only three frats that you can be enthusiastic about. its effed up.

By: GoGoGirlSays
by: FFSAug 9, 2013 6:31:17 AM

Sig Chi would you stop with all these goddamn self-ranks?

By: FFS

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.