facebook

rush

by: Yup

Everyone knows the rankings, this website is literally everyone down ranking everyone else. KKG, DG, and Theta are not that high, Aphi and Gphi are not that low. When pnm's go through rush they'll know who's hot and who's not....it's pretty obvious. They arent going to base their opinions off this stupid, biased website.

Posted By: Yup
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ^^^^   

Seriously. These lower tier houses are acting like the PNMs don't have EYES!

By: ^^^^
#2  by: true   

that's why it's so crazy that gphi slams all the houses. their nasty rep is very well known in the real world so lying about their own house and the other houses that actually matter is just really sick. everybody knows gphi! everybody!

By: true
by: DuhAug 7, 2013 9:54:09 AM

Just shut up. No one believes you.

By: Duh
by: yeahAug 8, 2013 4:24:06 PM

you're pathetic. Talk all you want gphi is top

By: yeah
#3  by: ^^^^^    

Agree !!!

By: ^^^^^
by: Really Aug 8, 2013 4:08:32 PM

Gphi nutters are living in denial wrapped in fear and hate

By: Really
#4  by: HAHAha   

this is literally getting SO old just hatin on the same sorority over and over, you know how pathetic you look? It's an everyday thing how obsessed you've become. Worry about your own house

By: HAHAha
by: yeah?Aug 9, 2013 2:39:04 PM

Sooooo it's only gphi thats ruined rush??? How can you prove that? And pretty sure they were targeted a couple weeks ago with someone using a members full name and spreading rumors. Wouldn't you defend your house too or let your sister get bullied over the internet? Guess that shows their sisterhood stands together.

By: yeah?
by: AhhAug 11, 2013 1:35:16 PM

The only person that hurt rush is the crazy obsessed gril. I really feel sorry for the house that has to have her as a sister. At least we know GPhi's wonderful sisterhood is safe from that psycho.

By: Ahh
#5  by: Lookin Forward   

Work week looks to be very interesting & eventful.

By: Lookin Forward
#6  by: Beezey   

I like where your heads at ;)

By: Beezey
#7  by: Pretty much   

no matter how much the other houses talk they KNOW the truth

By: Pretty much
by: I observedAug 9, 2013 7:10:01 PM

I have been back in town for almost three hours, and something feels different. You can tell girls are cautious because of all the damage done on here and in real life actually, since everyone was talking about things for weeks now... and sadly it seems different in a bad way. Definitely a cloud hanging over what should be a great time. I think rush will be a circus, imo, which is really sad. Hate is toxic.

By: I observed
#8  by: ^^^^^   

Agree it's a bit chilly here, even thou it's scorching AZ heat. GPhis are putting on a brave face but, privately they're non to pleased to have to deal with and accept the rumors were actually FACTS!

By: ^^^^^
by: ?Aug 10, 2013 6:27:45 PM

what r they doing with Alyssa during rush? I thought she'd be kicked out on morals clauses but guess they have none. can u imagine her introducing herself to girls? is she going to use an alias? everyone knows what the hobbit looks like. is she sitting out rush?

By: ?
by: AhhAug 11, 2013 1:33:39 PM

Poor sad psycho doesn't quit. GPhi is doing more than fine as usual and everyone sees you for your wacked out lies.

By: Ahh
#9  by: LOLZ   

"The Hobbit". --------> Perf !!! We've noticed the more girls that get here the more momentum this GPhi situation is gaining. They better figure it out quick or their Rush is going to be the biggest joke at UA for years to come.

By: LOLZ
#10  by: george   

jackie treehorn treats objects like women

By: george

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.