facebook

theta chi?

by: CURIOUS

Does theta chi really believe they are on the same dominance level as Pi Kapp, Fiji, or SAE?

Posted By: CURIOUS
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: blah   

These guys list their "positions" within the frat as their occupations on facebook, saw one guy that has Tshirt chair listed as his job. Another has VP of brotherhod.

By: blah
by: @HonestlyJan 5, 2013 12:09:40 PM

right on man. Theta Chi kind of had this coming though for one of their members pretending to be a girl and downranking/self-ranking their way to number one. They've done well this year but that's making them look bad.

By: @Honestly
#12  by: seriously.   

of course theta chi is geting up ranked again and then every fraternity above it is getting down ranked. it's sad to see these guys try to establish themselves on the top through this site. Although, I will say kudos to you for getting a good consensus about your party last night. keep it up, develop your involvement on campus, make your chapter larger (it will definitely in the spring), and just you be you. The greek community would look at you guys so much higher if you didn't openly put other fraternities down so violently.

By: seriously.
by: ???Jan 14, 2013 4:02:30 PM

why is everyone so sure its them in the first place? Anytime someone gets down ranked you automatically assume its Theta Chi? other fraternities browse this site too...its not like all the fraternities love each other and theta chi hates everyone..that doesn't make sense..look at the down ranks on theta chi, that proves there are other fraternities down ranking

By: ???
by: ...Jan 14, 2013 4:08:34 PM

if you guys were smart you would see that KA (who is not very good) is ranked 2 so that should be a dead giveaway that they're the ones self ranking and down ranking everyone else..including theta chi

By: ...
by: BecauseJan 14, 2013 9:54:49 PM

Theta Chi keeps getting a bunch of great reviews while all the top tier fraternities get downranked at almost the exact same time, and they keep climbing back up with tht patern. The reviews have time stamps...

By: Because
by: judging Jan 15, 2013 4:23:49 PM

by the time stamps that doesnt look like the case, chief

By: judging
#13  by: Time stamps   

By: k - January 13, 2013 6:32:51 PMReport

Had a lot of fun there last night!
^ on theta chi's page.
"6:32:51"

By: hah - January 13, 2013 6:36:45 PMReport
actually arent straight
^ on pike's page
"6:36:45"

okay theta chi. okay.

By: Time stamps
by: LOLJan 18, 2013 5:25:56 AM

Is all. Just LOL. Definitely caught them.

By: LOL
#14  by: Loveeee.   

Theta Chi is amazing! Whoever says different doesn't even know them or are jealous. Great guys.

By: Loveeee.
#15  by: Dudebroguy   

I'm starting to think Theta Chi is being framed. They might have been/still be doing their self-ranking antics, but after getting caught I'm starting to wonder if someone's having fun making it look like Theta Chi is guilty. Just a thought.

By: Dudebroguy
#16  by: sororitygirl   

theta chi is no where near where the others are. none of my sorority sisters even go there

By: sororitygirl
#17  by: betabayboy   

the VAST majority of brothers in theta chi are not concerned in the least about this flawed greek ranking website. True, there may be two or three or four out of 80 brothers who feel they need to personally defend the organization they helped create and grow on this campus, but to the other 95% of the fraternity, greek rank is the source of some of our funniest jokes because we do not take any ranking seriously and certainly don't change or conform in response to any suggestions or critiques placed on this website by hugely unqualified "reviewers". I will say, this is my first time on the website and my last, but would love to inform you that regardless of what the participants in this thread will say, the Theta Chi Fraternity will continue to grow and establish itself as a respected greek house at the U of A through the promotion of good academics, sound morals, firm work ethics and respectably fun social gatherings for years to come.

By: betabayboy
by: yeahJan 28, 2013 11:24:03 AM

right on man

By: yeah
#18  by: Every   

Every significant house got downranked around the same time last night except for theta chi who got a positive ranking. Fishy?

By: Every

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.