facebook

Best Fraternities

by: NU Student

What's the word with frats here? From what I see, DTD, Fiji, and Theta are tops from the discussions. also, what's the deal with Sigma Nu Chi? Looked around everywhere and can't find a house with those letters on campus...

Posted By: NU Student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: King of Athens, Greece   

Bro lol, dtd and fiji are not even top houses, ok? Literally lmao theta is pretty good tho. Also, Lambda has the most instagram followers, so that tells me that girls in the sae sorority dig them da most 💯
Literally tho, like just rush everywhere and see where feels like home. I joined delta kappa beta in 2013 and met so many fasciniating yung boys. Greek life rulez!!

By: King of Athens, Greece
by: Aphi and theta combinedDec 6, 2022 11:18:59 PM

Ok im literally 5'4 and brunette, with large cheeks. Listen to what I have to say
This is the most misleading comment ever. Ok? None of the boyz in those frats are 5'4 and brunette. They arent even hot, and I'm in the sororities.

By: Aphi and theta combined
by: Mongolian Uncle #3 Dec 6, 2022 11:19:14 PM

I think you're overreacting King of Athens. Dynamics of top fraternities always change. However, I can confirm that Lambda stays on top consistently. Check out their instagram, those boys golf a lot!!

By: Mongolian Uncle #3
#2  by: Mongolian Uncle #2   

Aphi and theta combined?! Back in my day that wasn't possible. Didn't know two fraternities could merge like that, but I'm happy it happened! At the end of the day, just keep a tally of 5'4 brunette girls, follow that, and you'll have a great Wildcat experience on foe nem.

By: Mongolian Uncle #2
#3  by: AUDI DEALER   

Please purchase a new SUV, we are announcing a partnership with the top house at Northwestern FIJI. We will give a huge discount on god no cap

By: AUDI DEALER

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.