facebook

kkg

by: Bethie

Honest opinion of Kappa Kappa Gamma at Northwestern.

Posted By: Bethie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Charlotte   

I get the feeling that Kappas are not full of rich girls. They are full of want-to-bes. Maeghan Markle had plastic surgery, was in a pricey sorority, and never went without. However, both of her parents went bankrupt to get her there. This is the epitome of want-to-bes.

By: Charlotte
#2  by: Dude   

Whys everybody so quick to derail girls in sororities. As a dude I like these girls and think at the end of the day they are nice and good people. The need to roast girls is just really exhausting to be around. If girls are popular, they get roasted for it. If they're not popular, they get roasted for that too. Jesus. Everyone is a pretty good person at the end of the day. Sorority lines don't change that and people who think u can judge someone's character by where an algorithm drafted them are pretty dumb. Happy greek lifeing and don't forget the point of all this is to sureound yourself with people u love. Peace

By: Dude
by: DudesMay 29, 2018 4:20:17 PM

Honestly I don’t really get all the sorority bashing either. I have actually never met a mean/superficial Kappa. The only Kappas I’ve ever known were some great people. I frequently meet people who aren’t cool or attractive in “top” houses (frat or sorority) and people who are both cool and attractive who aren’t in top houses or Greek life at all. The stereotypes here don’t make any sense to me. Normally I’d say stereotypes are wrong, but at NU it’s like you guys are looking for someone cooler than you to hate.

By: Dudes
#3  by: a   

KKG no longer exists at NU. Apparently they went crazy, had like 3 members who wouldn't cooperate with nationals so nationals pulled the plug. House is now a dorm.

By: a

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.