Bottom Tier:
6) Alpha Phi
7) AEPhi
8) AST & all other irrelevant sororities

Posted By: UBGreek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ubbbbbbb   

This is pretty accurate nowadays, except sammy should probably be lower they have gone so far downhill and for the sororities i pretty much agree its a shame that delta and aephi are really going down too. seems like off campus is really struggling lately, besides a select few of the frats.

By: ubbbbbbb
#2  by: theReal   

Phi delt and zbt should be higher sammy and pi lam should be lower
Daphne should be lower and alpha phi should higher

By: theReal
#3  by: Dude who actually pledged   

No frats at UB are good. Not even my own. Greek life at UB sucks. Save your money or transfer south where I pledged.

By: Dude who actually pledged
#4  by: L   

Basically

By: L
#5  by: U   

ZBT should definitely be higher

By: U
#6  by: Frat Daddy   

1. There is no ATO chapter here and if there is they do nothing productive because I've never even seen a brother of that fraternity.
2. Pi Lam's only claim to fame was their beach party which was already done and not original at all. Hope that was fun cleaning up.
3 Kappa Sig? Who the hell is that? Don't exist, not involved.
4. Delta Sig? Again, who? Don't exist, no involvement.
5. SAE: Cool kids, super clicky. Couldn't/Didnt want to actually pledge so they made their own. Never been to an event of thier's except greek week.
6.Sammy? WHy they hell would you join an off campus irrelevant fraternity? Stupid.
7.AEPi: Do good work on campus, at first I didnt like them but their not all bad. Just a couple dudes.
8. Phi Delt? Who? No involvement
9. ZBT: About as irrelevant as it gets
10. STG. Good dudes, didn't like them at first but again it was just a couple dudes ruining it for the chapter.
11. TKE: Bad publicity for that poor kid that died. Wasn't thier fault yet for some reason that's all every org uses against them. Have a couple things on campus each semester. Not a bad bunch of guys.
12. Sig Pi: Good Guys, Clicky. See a good amount of them on campus. Do some good things on campus too. Good support for their brothers at events.

There's everything you need to know about the major fraternities on campus. I'm not biased as I am a transfer greek, not in a fraternity here. Been around and 'I talk to their IGC person, Pam a lot.

By: Frat Daddy
by: @fratdaddyOct 21, 2015 7:10:52 PM

You sound like a giant douche. Go make a homecoming float out of some toilet paper or something. Rah rah!

By: @fratdaddy
by: FratDoucheDec 2, 2015 1:28:33 PM

you know nothing John Snow.

By: FratDouche
#7  by: ubtruth   

no org is irrelevant.....

By: ubtruth
#8  by: greeklyfeee   

pretty un accurate

By: greeklyfeee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.