facebook

sororities

by: curious incoming freshman

If I went to Altoona for my freshman and sophomore year and then transferred to main campus, which sorority should I try to rush for? And is it hard to go from Altoona to main and stick with that sorority?

Posted By: curious incoming freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nittany   

You can't "rush for" one sorority. You meet all the sororities at formal rush. It's a mutual selection process but being a junior you will have to keep an open mind.

If you want to join here and then transfer to main the only sororitry you can join and do that is Gamma Phi since AST doesn't have a chapter there. You can't join one group here and then another one there, that's not allowed.

By: nittany
#2  by: Truth   

Gamma phi at main campus is a lot better than at Altoona just so you know. They are top tier so if you rush here you would go to a very respected sorority at main campus

By: Truth
#3  by: PSU   

Gamma Phi is the only sorority on campus that transfers to main. Alpha Sigma Tau does not. That being said, it does not matter which one you rush. What matters is the bonds you make. If you're unsure just wait for university park in the fall!

By: PSU
#4  by: PSU   

Gamma Phi is the only sorority on campus that transfers to main. Alpha Sigma Tau does not. That being said, it does not matter which one you rush. What matters is the bonds you make. If you're unsure just wait for university park in the fall!

By: PSU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.