facebook

reputations of sororities

by: PNM

I am considering rushing in the fall & am wondering what the current reputations of each sorority are?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: 🏝   

Kappa Delta by far is thr chillest and they dont judge each girl as much as Aphi and Chi. If you are looking for a great sorority experience go with Kappa Delta. If you're looking for a cliquey sorority Aphi and Chi are best for you.

By: 🏝
by: A sorority girlAug 15, 2017 10:05:45 AM

Gamma Phi Beta is super diverse and all the girls are very kind. They really strive to be inclusive and try to make anyone feel Ostracized. I agree with the kappa delta comment about the clique going on in Aphi and chi o though. They have some nice girls but overall very exclusive unless you fit there "image."

By: A sorority girl
#2  by: Frat Guy   

I mean this is Texas a & m commerce NOT a big prestigious school with a thriving Greek system. Basically they're all the same. Mediocre chicks at best.

By: Frat Guy
by: And...Aug 28, 2017 3:27:11 PM

There's only 4 sororities so they're basically all the same.

By: And...
by: Frat RatMay 31, 2019 7:48:56 PM

Greek system is at mediocre in Commerce. Choose a strong national group and you will get the most out of it. It’s 4 years in school but lifetime as alum when you are out. APhi and Chi O will always get bad feedback cause they are top chapters. Their accomplishments speak for themselves.

By: Frat Rat
#3  by: Well   

KD is the overall best and then ChiO Gamma phi beta and then alpha phi

By: Well
#4  by: SammiG   

All four are great in their own way. Go through recruitment and be objective. Don’t latch on to hard sellers and girls that isolate you from talking to anyone else. If they want you to talk to others, they are confident and wants what is best for you. Some are super clique. Some model 4-5 girls and that’s it. Look at their social media. Look at their involvements., actions. Don’t fall for the super insta girls who literally are people you wouldn’t hang out with in high school. Greek life is the best! I have friends in all of them. High recommend to go greek in commerce. It’s different here. Small, very accepting and personally I think fun
Good luck

By: SammiG
#5  by: Foreal   

Chi Omega is the best sorority at TAMU-C. But, lucky that all four choices are great on a national level.

By: Foreal
by: LolApr 19, 2019 12:10:54 AM

Hmmm, let me guess..you’re a chi o? Lmao. They’re all the same. Pick one where you feel comfortable. This is a VERY small Greek system so you’ll know. Although it’s a red flag when one sorority at tiny school like this is claiming to be so much better than the others.

By: Lol
#6  by: Go greek   

Honestly I would just rush and see which one you for in the most I’m in a sorority and I had second guesses about rushing. I’m so thankful I did though. In every sorority there is gonna be reputations and rumors so I would suggest to rush and pick which one you fit most in.

By: Go greek
#7  by: be yourself    

there are too many people in greek life that care way too much about names and appearances. if you’re a skinny white girl with long blonde hair then go aphi or chi o, gamma phi and kd are the ones with the most diversity (i mean just look at their photos) and most exclusiveness. both are super genuine, care more about character than appearances and are very good people. only reason people want to be in the other two is bc of the name and not bc they genuinely enjoy or like each other. people will do anything for a good reputation and a name to slap on it. i wouldn’t waste my time, anyone who doesn’t fit their “image” at aphi and chio, will be booted out the door first night

By: be yourself
by: HmmmSep 20, 2019 3:19:02 PM

So be yourself, but if you are into fashion or being stylish then you are a terrible person. You don't know all the girl in ChI O or APhi, yet here you are judging them like you CLAIM they judge others. Interesting.

By: Hmmm
#8  by: Shazam   

Kampus Dogs
Chi Hoes
Alpha Fleas
Grab A Thigh Betas

By: Shazam
by: Phelan Jul 29, 2019 10:04:48 PM

We know who said this lol

By: Phelan
#9  by: well    

they are all great but it's hard to rank unless you go by grades or awards

1. they are all national strong sororities
2. they have all been on campus a long time
3. I would say - KD has won the most awards but at this time But
4. Chio is best for grades -
5. Alpha Phi won chapter of the year
6. Kappa Delta Won - best philanthropy support and community service program

So it depends - what are you looking for - do you really want to be involved on campus (KD) but are you really looking for strong academic support? - they all require study hall and grades matter - this is college of course

Best of luck - they are all great amazing sororities

By: well
#10  by: Agree   

Agree- all sororities are great here

By: Agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.