facebook

the three triangles

by: GeeGee

I'm honestly surprised this chapter if tri delta hasn't been closed. They're not even close to the reputation that tri delta has in the states. They are basically an unknown organization in Ottawa and all they do is spew hate about other sororities. It screams jealousy and creating all of these threads on Greek rank makes your organization look even worse in this community then you already do. I hope one of you sees this. Grow up and try focusing on making your pathetic excuse for a chapter something good.

Posted By: GeeGee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Cry me a river locals

By: Lol
#2  by: Um   

You realize you guys are like a million times more rude and show a million times worse hate during Greek os... Literally the things that I've seen girls say in person and online is on another level. Locals have no class

By: Um
#3  by: Yup   

Repost

By: Yup
#4  by: HA   

This Tri Delt Chapter is an embarrassment to the organization

By: HA
by: YaasApr 14, 2016 5:56:50 AM

How I feel about Tri Delts- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH such jokes.

By: Yaas
by: Yes!Apr 14, 2016 8:22:36 AM

It's so true! Such an incredible organization and they're represented by these horrible group of girls? I know they were at risk for losing their charter numerous times, it's time they do it, it's embarrassing for ddd's everywhere.

By: Yes!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.