facebook

recent ratings

by: Confused

Why the hate for tridelt recently? Don't they just keep to themselves

Posted By: Confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

No they don't when it comes to Alpha Phi. They're so bitter towards them when realistically they should be excited that international is getting stronger on a campus that used to be dominated by locals.

By: Lol
by: AFeb 20, 2016 5:20:22 PM

It's not just about international or local.There's been lots of hate towards all sororities including Nu Sigs and Aphi. Honestly don't think it's anyone greek making these comments, just a small sorry group trying to create drama between them.

By: A
by: @AFeb 20, 2016 6:52:37 PM

So you think it's a GDI...?

By: @A
by: ConfusedFeb 21, 2016 9:35:19 AM

Ya ^^ just seems tridelt has been the target lately and I was curious why/if something happened

By: Confused
by: GreekFeb 21, 2016 6:42:23 PM

Probably cause tridelt put a bunch of negative ranks on APhis because their class isn't pretty as usual and tridelts are jealous that Aphi is the pretty international

By: Greek
by: @realFeb 21, 2016 9:57:38 PM

Damn girl, you classy tridelts sure have dirty mouthes!

By: @real
by: RealFeb 22, 2016 5:56:22 AM

Good to know that's your only input on this matter! Thanks for being so willing to change stuff between the sororities!

By: Real
#2  by: Yup   

DDD = drama drama drama! 🙄

By: Yup
#3  by: Jw   

Why don't they have Panhellenic? If I were intl I would totally be into formal recruitment and do Panhellenic awards and all that. Maybe cause there's just two of you? We should have Greek a Awards it'd be fun to see who has the best GPAs and philanthropy etc

By: Jw
by: ^Feb 22, 2016 4:53:34 PM

They don't have Panhellenic because when Aphi started tridelt not only didn't want to have Panhellenic with them, they even wrote a letter to panhel/Aphi saying they don't recommend that they even colonize with the sorority.... But agreed, it would be nothing but beneficial imo.

By: ^
by: ^Feb 22, 2016 5:54:22 PM

Not sure about the information source but that is simply not true haha

by: ^Feb 22, 2016 6:01:42 PM

It is actually, ask the girls who were around at the time

by: ^Feb 22, 2016 6:04:55 PM

I was around at the time haha

by: ^Feb 22, 2016 6:46:07 PM

We all read the email from your ginger president at the time, also get a life alum

by: ^Feb 22, 2016 10:38:29 PM

Doesn't that mean you're alum too...

by: ^Feb 22, 2016 10:58:06 PM

My big is. Great talk

by: jnfnonfiwFeb 25, 2016 10:49:47 PM

because with panhellenic EVERYONE that rushes gets a bid no matter what. Sororities would actually get ranked and then the "top" one has like "first serve" on whoever they want, and the rest would go to the "bottom" sorority. Then all sororities part of panhel would have equal dues, equal pledge classes and equal rushing events. This means that if 200 people rushed panhel then 100 would go to tridelt and 100 to aphi and those numbers are just insane when its clear that both sororities rather have classes between 10-20 ideally. Panhel will be for sure enforced if there is a third intl (so future nusigs if their process goes well, omg I hope, good luck ladies<3) but for now panhel is just not really beneficial in uottawa

By: jnfnonfiw
by: ^Feb 26, 2016 8:39:02 AM

Considering you obviously have no appreciation for Alpha Phi why would you even want nu sig to be intl? So you wouldn't have to be bottom anymore? And Panhellenic doesn't mean you have to give everyone a bid, each sorority is given a quota that they can handle. Side note, pretty sure this nu sig thing is a rumour from gr I really can't see them going intl... Am I wrong ?? (I haven't heard this outside gr yet...?)

by: wowFeb 26, 2016 1:10:28 PM

This has been taken way too serious. If no one cares why keep it going?

By: wow
#4  by: @Delta Delta Delta Ottawa   

Find your sister who has the dirtiest mouth and tell her to get the eff off GR. From comments on APhi's page to discussions here, this girl is outta control and she sure loves to say the f word!

By: @Delta Delta Delta Ottawa
#5  by: ^   

Find a hobby

#6  by: To tridelts   

Please never wear tube tops again in public. You embarrassed your selves at GreekOs.

By: To tridelts
by: Lol!Feb 29, 2016 7:22:46 PM

"Are those whales on stage?"
No we call those tridelts around here

By: Lol!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.