facebook

sorority/frat pairings

by: Tsm

They've changed a lot since freshman year, right now I would say for sure:
Tau Sig - TKE
APP - KSig
ZOE - Omega
DDD - no one
Who else? APhi used to be close with sigs but don't seem to be as much anymore. Xi delt and sammies were but now xidelts are ghosts...

Posted By: Tsm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: who made this   

honestly makes no sense stfu

By: who made this
by: ^Feb 26, 2016 8:35:07 AM

How stupid are you.... Did your feelings get hurt again tridelta...

By: ^
#2  by: ^   

Not really sure why this is relevant anyway...

by: ^Feb 26, 2016 5:10:33 PM

Something a little more interesting than the tridelt Aphi feud...

#3  by: ^   

Best thing I've read on this site in a while lol!!!

#4  by: About right   

I'd say phi sig is closer with Ksig now and I could be wrong but Aphi and sigma Pi seem closer?

By: About right
#5  by: fratstar   

APP/KSIG
TAUSIG/TKE
ZOE/OMEGA
SAMMIES/NUSIG

By: fratstar
by: @FratstarFeb 29, 2016 3:01:07 PM

Fratstar is 100% a nu sig.

A) only a nu sig would call nu sig top tier (you are lower mid at best)

B) nu sig has always been desperate to be sammies faves when everyone knows they've always preferred xidelts. Which is really sad considering you and Sammy are supposed to be brother/sister LOL sorry but you aren't on sammies level (and I don't even think all that highly of Sammy)

By: @Fratstar
#6  by: Hmm   

I wonder if Aphi will win derby days again now that them and sigs don't seem as close

By: Hmm
by: ^Mar 10, 2016 7:30:15 AM

1. It doesn't matter who Aphi is close to. They are top tier in a class by themselves. They don't care if they win, they are all about raising funds, it's not their fault they're an outstanding group. Maybe if you spent less time here and more time on your own organization you could do the same.

2. Nu Sigs are the best local. It makes me laugh that no one can accept when they get a good review. They are well liked, are active with their philanthropy and are a great group of girls are around. Rumor has it they will never go international but I'd love to see them colonize.

by: ^Mar 10, 2016 5:41:39 PM

Nu sigs are active but they're so brown and not attractive. You can say it doesn't matter but social is a huge part of Greek life. Wouldn't mind seeing them colonize either, they used to have huge pcs but now both internationals are getting all the girls, ever since APhi came on campus seems like locals are disappearing.

by: UhMar 10, 2016 9:15:30 PM

... What philanthropy? I've never heard of nu sigs doing philanthropy, I didn't even think it was a pillar of theirs. I can name everyone else's philanthropy but I have no idea what theirs is (if they have one?) nu sig is literally a drinking club and even that they can't do without embarrassing themselves

By: Uh
by: SadMar 10, 2016 9:22:40 PM

I just went on their Instagram and literally all of their fundraisers are raising money for themselves... At least xi delt has a strong philanthropy

By: Sad
by: WowwwwwMar 10, 2016 9:34:56 PM

Nu sigs are a joke, those girls couldn't care less about philanthropy. They've placed last in every single derby days event, yes that means even OPS beat them. They're party girls who can't hold their liquor and have zero substance, no wonder they've been having so much trouble with rush.

By: Wowwwww
by: ^Mar 11, 2016 7:57:17 AM

It's true, they aren't a sorority they're a drinking club. So glad I didn't take their bid and went elsewhere <3

by: ^Mar 11, 2016 9:26:57 AM

I don't see how you can miss Nu Sigs efforts on fundraising for both CHEO and Relay for Life.
If you are trying to turn people off from participating in their fund raisers while they're making efforts toward two very worthy causes at the same time that's pretty low.
It's great to see them working hard and I see them supporting the other sorority fundraisers.

by: ^Mar 11, 2016 12:48:30 PM

Explain to me how they have 5x the members of half the sororities in derby days and yet they're last place in EVERY comp with a total of like 5 pts LOL. Don't tell me you care about cheo

#7  by: bob   

I would say Sammies & XiDelts are closer than Nu sigs

And sigma chi and alphs phi are still pretty close too

By: bob
by: YupMar 12, 2016 3:30:14 PM

Nu sigs are clingy tag alongs

By: Yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.