facebook

respect for the nu sigs

by: fratguy

Last time I checked this is greek rank not greek bash. Slanderous comments should not be welcome here toward the Nu Sigs, Alpha Phi or any other sorority or frat.
Nu Sigs are the organization who started the Greek community in Ottawa. They have enough history and hard work to go international, not that it's even necessary.
None of my brothers laugh at the Nu Sigs or any other sorority.
Part of Greek life is to be community minded. When you're slanderous of another frat or sorority you are not honoring your chapter's pillars.
Learn to work together, respect one another, provide constructive feedback through appropriate channels.
Get yourself in check and learn the true meaning of class.

Posted By: fratguy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Cat   

Nu Sig will never go international, their alumnae won't allow it.

By: Cat
#2  by: LOL   

Thanks Nu Sig, no guys talk like that. Try recruiting better girls if you want to improve your image.

By: LOL
by: sadJan 25, 2016 8:29:03 PM

they are absolutely right, so it doesn't matter which organization they're from.

By: sad
by: ^Jan 25, 2016 10:16:59 PM

It's not reality. We all make fun of each other, especially those special frat bunny's in particular sororities. If you don't respect yourself, we won't either...

By: ^
by: fratguyJan 26, 2016 1:05:53 AM

I'm Obvs not a nu sig or I would have known about their alum.
Weak come back, improve your debating skills LOL and ^ you both need to let it go and get a life.
And you don't talk to guys who speak in sentences?
I rest my case

By: fratguy
by: ^Jan 26, 2016 2:15:54 PM

Oh ok so you're a frat guy who says obvz even better! Lmaooo

#3  by: Just saying   

Locals seem to be falling big time, at both campuses. For a long time they owned the school since the intl seemed to have a harder time partying but that doesn't seem to be an issue anymore... Nu sig had one of their worst PCs ever last semester... Xi delt app and the other irrelevant sororities weren't any good either. Not sure if it was a one semester flop but I guess we'll see soon

By: Just saying
#4  by: Hahahaha   

LOL @ nu sig pledging super geeky white girls to try and drop their brown girl image. Also APhi's new PC could pass for ZOEs.... What happened

By: Hahahaha
by: CarletonJan 31, 2016 10:15:58 PM

I think Nu Sigs front row blonde is hot.

By: Carleton
by: I thinkFeb 1, 2016 3:44:47 PM

That Greek life has gone really downhill we're supposed to be the elite not the geeks... Haven't seen one good looking class yet

By: I think
by: omg Feb 1, 2016 7:38:20 PM

"I think" you're really fking rude. Sororities weren't established to be pretty.

By: omg
by: ^Feb 1, 2016 9:41:50 PM

They kinda were... Meant for the elite of the college. Now our schools are forcing us to not discriminate so Greek life has gone downhill and isn't elite like at all, as much as we'd like it to be.

#5  by: @tridelt   

Ok tridelt, time to quit hiding your pledges and post a picture so we can rank the winter PCs.

By: @tridelt
by: YeaFeb 11, 2016 9:34:22 PM

Can't rate these classes cause they're all brutal every one of them....

By: Yea
#6  by: @nu sigs   

Are nu sigs really trying to colonize with an NPC?

By: @nu sigs

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.