facebook

Anti-Bullying in Sororities

by: Rando

Not here to spread hate or anything I’m just curious as to what measures are used to prevent bullying or if any sororities address that? I get it’s sisterhood and all that but I mean there’s gotta be people that get along less than others I assume
Thanks!

Posted By: Rando
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hiiii   

Most sororities tend to try their best to prevent infighting, but it still happens. I can’t speak on individual sororities as they all differ, but most sororities have some sort of punishment / deterrent to stop this. That being said, from personal experience girls not getting along is pretty common, especially when it comes to boys. Hope this helps :)

By: Hiiii
#2  by: Sorority survivor   

In-fighting or bullying should be addressed by whatever standards chair/team the org has.

My bigger issue was with bullying between sororities, which appears to go unchecked.

I'd like to think it's gotten better over the years as Greek orgs have been trying to collaborate more, but I doubt it; high school never ends for some people.

By: Sorority survivor

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.