facebook

What is the top sorority here?

by: Questions

Also curious if there are vaccinate requirements to join?

Posted By: Questions
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: woop   

The school is requiring vaccines for anything on campus, so yeah you need to be vaccinated.

By: woop
by: QuestionsAug 23, 2021 11:55:48 AM

FML sororities are going to be filled with a bunch of losers now wtf!

By: Questions
by: @ "questions"Aug 25, 2021 1:15:47 AM

If you think being vaccinated makes you a loser, please do everyone a favour and do not rush any organization.

By: @ "questions"
by: QuestionsSep 1, 2021 1:30:34 PM

I don't, but the coolest people pay attention and can actually engage about what's going on in the world today. I was looking forward to that, seems I can't join anyway!

#2  by: @questions    

I don’t know why you think that you can’t be vaccinated and know what’s going on in the world, but you’re wrong

By: @questions
by: QuestionsSep 8, 2021 9:27:34 AM

Ok well what do you think about the collapse? What do you think about the blockchain passports being pushed out by the WHO? What do you think of BlackRock purchasing up all of the residential housing in the US? Most people I know who talk about these are extremely skeptical of the jab, am I wrong here? You can keep up with this convo?

by: GossipsSep 8, 2021 12:20:23 PM

LETS HEAR IT. Or is this yet another example of y'all wanting to sit on your high horse without acknowledging reality? Do I even need to ask?

By: Gossips
by: Based bit hSep 8, 2021 5:26:49 PM

Lol too much sense talking going around here, sh t will be deleted over the next 2 days or so, mark my words :')

By: Based bit h
by: QuestionsSep 9, 2021 9:02:04 AM

Ok but actually, two of you down voted and proceeded to not answer any of the questions. People like YOU are the problem! And that overly prideful attitude is absolutely while I call that particular subsect "uncool." Don't be so uncool.

by: @questionsSep 9, 2021 11:15:46 AM

Because you keep insisting:
- which collapse? There are a number being discussed as of late
- support
- against
I’m not getting into specifics on here, but I am familiar with these things and regularly have discussions about them. You don’t know me, but I can "keep up". And the vast majority of people I talk to about these things are also in full support of vaccinations.

Quit trying to claim that being "informed" means believing what you believe, it’s exhausting.

By: @questions
#3  by: @gossips   

Funny that you think I don’t know about that particular collapse considering it’s the most obvious and talked about of them all. Off the top of my head, there are at least three collapses you could have been referring to, or can you not keep up?

But hey, I’ll take your sources if you’re wanting to share. Always up for reading more.

By: @gossips
by: GossipsSep 15, 2021 9:14:04 AM

Oh okay, cool so you can keep up with the convo. What do you think of Canadian policy right now? What about USD, does it seem like Biden's trying to protect the dollar?

by: QuestionsSep 16, 2021 1:26:39 AM

Collapsing. It's collapsing.

#4  by: Gossips   

My official goodbye... I came here hoping people would humble themselves, open their minds, have the bravery to confront the fact that there's a lot more going on outside of the limitations of all of our own individual perceptions. I've come to realize unconscious people are simply incapable of seeing the world at a higher scope. Some of you would rather delete my comments to save your pride than let them exist, potentially peaking someone's interest, hopefully leading to further self education and the ability to prepare for the devastating reality of a falling empire. Wrong audience I guess, many sorority girls (and people in general) just want to gossip with each other and pat themselves on the back for being "woke" despite that word being more synonymous with "dead-asleep" at this point. I encourage those of you who aren't so determined to hold on to the cognitive dissonance to just explore contradicting opinions, seek out an education in free market economics. Not so that you can support it, but so that you can recognize signs of deterioration and have a chance to really provide a meaningful voice, support meaningful policies and do what this generation was always meant to do - form a kinder and fairer world. To do this effectively requires open eyes and integrity, not petty woke politics. We have more influence than ever, but we allow emotion to cloud that influence more than ever. I hope this changes, I hope most people on here are brave enough to ask themselves if they might be wrong. And then courageous enough to do something about it. Much love, trust me when I say this is the scariest but most exciting times in all of our lives. And there's a very supportive movement happy to welcome you with open arms should you finally have the courage to face it. Xoxo, gossips.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.