facebook

alpha phi pledge process?

by: ...

I'm thinking about rushing Alpha Phi this winter, but I'm wondering whether their pledging process is really intense? I pledge a different sorority for a bit but their pledging process was really intense and borderline hazing so Im just curious if Alpha Phi's is the same...

Posted By: ...
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: HI   

From my knowledge anyone who rushes alpha phi makes it in and theres no pledge process at all your allowed to wear letters right away like its nothing :)

By: HI
#2  by: hun   

don't go on here looking for answers on what sorority to rush

By: hun
#3  by: -   

You can ask any Alpha Phi sister and they will tell you that they 100% do NOT haze. Alpha Phi AND Tridelta are the 2 international organizations on campus and their pledge process is a positive experience.

By: -
#4  by: Truth   

They say it’s not intense because the girls literally brainwash you from the beginning. The entire process is based on the opinion of 5 random sisters you’re matched with along the process, who you may or may not click with, and what they think of your answers to a series of personal questions. Keep in mind they’re going to share everything they know about you to the chapter and go over pros and cons, including sisters you prob haven’t met but they have for sure made an opinion about you the second you walk through that door. Every sorority does this, but alpha phi has a well known “standard”.... to which they deny on account of the “diversity” in their chapter... but in the end you always get a reputation for a reason.
They make you feel like a pig in a pen, but no hazing really.

By: Truth
by: ÷Dec 12, 2018 8:55:15 AM

That's not hazing lol that's just how rush works

By: ÷
by: TruthDec 13, 2018 5:26:14 PM

That's exactly what I said girl, read. "Every sorority does this", "but no hazing really".

By: Truth
by: NPCDec 14, 2018 7:42:26 PM

@Truth that is how recruitment is supposed to be... get to know your sisters as well as possible so you don't feel the need to haze them to "prove their worth." If anything, doing the pathetic BS that local sororities do during their pledge process just makes you pathetic and desperate af. You all really needed friends THAT BAD that you'd go through all of that? Really explains the lack of quality girls....

By: NPC
by: NPCDec 14, 2018 7:44:04 PM

I should've said get to know your pnms so that once you give them bids you don't have to try to make them prove themselves by making a joke of them lol

By: NPC
#5  by: ...   

Lmao with 109 actives this past semester but sure they all dropped...

By: ...
by: LolDec 14, 2018 2:47:44 AM

109 reasons to hate Alpha Phi

By: Lol
by: 😂Dec 14, 2018 7:45:26 PM

jealousy hurts doesn't it

By: 😂

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.