facebook

"kbg is alpha phi before them became alpha phi"

by: ew

KBG claiming they have the best international sisterhood and are better than Alpha Phi. Please you are a joke KBG, no less of a club than any of the rest of you locals 😷

Posted By: ew
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: new member   

Okay Im sorry if this isn't the right place but this has just been killing me... HOW do you guys select who you give bids to? I thought I would be the perfect pick for my top sorority and I didn't receive a bid... I'm now with another international and I don't know what to do. I don't really fit in here and I can't see me continuing to dish out money in dues to hang around girls I don't really like... Is it too late? Can I re-rush the other sorority (also international) next semester? Can I find out why they didn't give me a bid in the first place :( like are they generally things I could improve or am I just screwed? Please help!

By: new member
by: helpOct 27, 2018 12:05:32 PM

If you don't get initiated, you can wait a full calendar year to rush again (if you rushed in fall 2018 you can rush in fall 2019). If you get initiated you can never go for another panhel sorority again.

By: help
by: YeahOct 27, 2018 3:18:57 PM

^ is right but it depends if you’re Panhel or not seeing as it’s a KBG thread which isn’t panhel you may not need to wait a full year or you may be able to even if you get initiated and then drop, but if you’re going from one Panhel to another then the above info is correct

By: Yeah
by: @new memberOct 28, 2018 8:22:18 AM

Figuring out why you didn't get a bid might help if you tell us which sorority you didn't get a bid to as each sorority is known to focus on different criteria

By: @new member
by: @YeahOct 29, 2018 11:39:14 AM

What if I were wanting to leave KBG for say Alpha Phi/tridelt?

By: @Yeah
by: hiOct 29, 2018 4:48:45 PM

@@Yeah, help is right... if you want to leave KBG for Tri Delt/Alpha Phi, you have to wait 1 calendar year to rush again, but do it before you become initiated

By: hi
#2  by: Ooooor   

Here's an idea. Worry less about being international and join a sorority that has girls you actually click with?

Unless the title means that much to you, in which case good luck. I personally prefer lower dues and a tight-knit sisterhood.

By: Ooooor
#3  by: Local shade   

Got to love hearing the internationals insult locals, while they actively block PanHel and other internationals from coming here. You can't cry about locals popping up when you're the ones causing all the drama and limiting girls' options lol

By: Local shade
by: go awayOct 28, 2018 8:26:11 AM

You haven't been blocked, please don't blame us because your group of 6 girls isn't getting any NPC attention. KZP took Alpha Phi from under you when you had been established for what at least a year longer at the time? It's now been I don't even know how many years and you still haven't managed? Take a hint maybe greek life isn't for you.

By: go away

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.