facebook

psa - from a local

by: local&proud

Hello everyone and good luck this weekend at Greek Os! After reading all of the lovely comments about my organization, I'd just like to say that maybe you should get to know locals instead of spreading lies and rumours, and making hateful comments. Any other member of a greek organization that I've known has never said any of the hateful things I've seen on this site to my face - and conclusions I can draw from this are either a) you've never spoken to us once or b) you know us but don't have enough courage to say it to our face. In any case, I truly pity you because you feel the need to put others down to make yourself feel good. And you can say whatever you want because you're behind a keyboard. How brave of you! Grow up everyone, and think about the reason your organization was founded and what you wish to put out into the world. I'll be busy doing great things with my sorority.

Posted By: local&proud
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

@OP you didn’t have enough courage to post your inspiring comment under your own name so I guess that says something about you too, doesn’t it?

By: Lol
by: NoNov 1, 2018 12:45:59 PM

Ignored all their points just to take a jab at them, very constructive.

With all the hate towards their org (and others), I can understand why they would want to stay anonymous. The cyber-bullying and harassment they would likely receive for speaking up publicly wouldn't be worth it.

Besides all the petty people hang out here, so it's the best place to get this seen by them.

By: No
#2  by: Ya   

Hating on locals until they need people to buy tickets to their events and participate in their fundraisers, then suddenly we're a community again.

People need to stop taking this so seriously and be better to each other.

By: Ya
by: ^Nov 2, 2018 5:50:54 PM

At least we fundraise for charities and not for ourselves like a bunch of poor fiends lmao

By: ^
by: ^^Nov 4, 2018 1:41:02 PM

Everyone has their own charities they fundraise for, but nice try. Also way to shame students with lower incomes, your parents must be real proud.

By: ^^
by: ^Nov 4, 2018 5:28:48 PM

Way to jump to dramatic conclusions, I bet yours are really proud!

By: ^
#3  by: @OP   

OP "I'll be busy trying to make great things happen with my sorority." Me "what sorority?"

By: @OP
#4  by: Buddy   

Why do you care what other people think. You will learn to live happier if you live without having to prove yourself to others :)

By: Buddy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.